or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

I've seen many Zegna shoes, belts, etc. at markets in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen.
drop
Is this genuine leather?
:O
I'd suggest getting a small leather notebook or portfolio. Rip out some of the pages if there isn't enough room to fit things like your iPod or whatnot. You can store stuff in the pockets, and it is clearly a necessary and functional item.
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman Well, pest control with a .45 pistol wouldn't be a good choice! And "car guns" don't sound like a good, or very legal sort of an idea. Enhhh, not that I ever get into such hijinks, but I imagine a .22 may be a bit insufficient for some pests like raccoons. Yeah, I kinda blended domestic and LEO/mil/PSD uses for cans on the car gun explanation. I'm just used to explaining to college kids why LEOs or...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey Appleby Why do you need a silencer on a gun? Sometimes quiet pest control. Suppressors can also be useful in a car gun if you don't want to blow your ear drums out.
Interested in shirt and sleeve buttons in any of these jade/greens or indigo/blues: S 828, 916, 442, 829 H 077, 465, 934
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Just watched Ep. 2. The woman who plays Alice is so hot. Not in a "classic beauty" type of way. But in the "when she looks at me like that I want to rip her clothes off." type of way. RAWR! She reminds me of a recent ex. It's very frustrating.