or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

I found the music in the US Army ad to be more stirring and less pretentious than the pandering quasi-poprock music that seemed to be calculated to be as inoffensive as possible. EDIT: Unsolicited digression: I've found this to be the most powerful Army ad. I would go into detail on why, but we're supposed to just give gut reactions, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r34x_YiSWcE
That was wonderful. Parts of it felt like Sophia Coppola. Parts of it felt almost like Michael Mann.
+1, 26
+1. She doesn't even resemble the 2007 level of hot.
When Thor knocks over the car in that video, it's fucking bad ass. I think the graininess and angle adds a this guerrilla realism quality. It looks like an after-club street brawl or something on youtube, except with super heroes.
+1What's the bow hunting SOP for follow-up shots?
I'll echo JLibourel. Realizing you're taking this to the range and aren't relying on it for life and limb, I'd still recommend the Sig over the 1911 for a metal-framed 9mm. If you want an SA gun, consider the BHP. It sounds simplistic, but the 1911 really wasn't made for 9mm. If you must have a production-stock 1911 pattern 9mm, do some research on Para Ordnance. I am not entirely endorsing them because I don't have a lot of experience with them, but I know that they've...
I feel like this is less of an actual cruise trip and more of a 'day-cruise' aka. we're going to drink on this ferry while it takes us around centre island.
Is this a promo for 'the Lake Shore'?