or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

I'll admit it really is impressive, but it's also ridiculous. Random clowns with fibre wire at the exact right place at the exact right time to take down the helo? The fuckin Batmobile, which was designed as a LAV of somesort, gets critically fucked up by single RPG-7? These things could've been modified just slightly and retained the same amount of jaw dropping awesome.
Have these dickheads learned nothing about PR and PSYOPs?!Jesus fuck.
The guy's been good with his red herrings thus far, but this is just something to chew on:Uniform Days at Snow Summit and Bear MountainBear Mountain and Snow Summit would like to invite Law Enforcement, EMS, Firefighters & Active Military to take advantage of Honor Our Heros/Uniform Days on the following dates: January 9 & 10, 2013; February 6 & 7, 2013; March 6 & 7, 2013;...Location: Snow Summit Resort 880 Summit Blvd and Bear Mountain Ski Resort at 43101 Goldmine...
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Go with the grey tie and red boutonniere. Red tie may look too classic and therefore kitschy to your high school friends.
STOP SAYING "H&M". It hurts me.
I think a white pocket square would be fine. Again, if you can wrangle it, get a teal pocket square in lieu of the bow tie and wear it open collar. If you've gotta have a tie on, a grey would be best.
I know, right? Has Q never heard of a sandbox?
From a rights-based perspective this is a no-brainer. From an effectiveness based perspective, we can consider that they can often have an advantage in civil operations and rapport building than males and are able to get access where men cannot. If they hit the same physical standards as men do, there should be few performance issues (though it appears that might be difficult for even quite fit women to achieve...
I do agree that shot placement is everything, but the 9mm is just a much better cartridge all-round. It's got better punch, it's cheaper(ish), it's better supported, etc.The PPS is the more modern option, but the P5c is still a very aesthetically pleasing weapon. The PPS looks a bit like a tupperweary space gun to me.