or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

What made you look like a cowboy wasn't the shirt on its own. It was the combination of the cut and fading on your jeans with the shirt. If you wore a pair of dark indigo slimmer fit jeans you would have looked much less cowboy-like. I wouldn't wear those jeans to an oral exam/presentation. They are not appropriate for even West Coast business casual.
I just watched them side-by-side and it was really badass.
Wore it a couple times, I'm the second owner. It's in direct competition with my Aqua Terra that I love, so it just sits in my watch box. Not sure how to grade it, but there are no scratches at all. Does not come with box or papers, I am certain of its authenticity, but if necessary I can get it authenticated at a Tag Heuer store or something. Not sure if there are extra costs involved in that. Enough links for a 7.5 wrist. Retails for 1495GBP...
Related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zm-Xiq6ntM Those NCOs are pretty fuckin' crusty, though.
These buttons are fantastic
I like their deodorant a lot.
New with Tags Gieves and Hawkes Charcoal Herringbone Durham Jacket, MSRP 495GBP Size 40L (I'm a 38-39R and this fits me in the chest) Patch Pockets, Single Vent MSRP $760USD Asking 220 drop to 160USD +10USD shipping outside the UK SOLD NWT Gieves and Hawkes Charcoal Twill Double Breasted Jacket, MSRP 355GBP As modeled by my slim 38R friend (there is a small cluster of lint or something at the bottom right of the jacket. it's not a stain) Size 36L Peak Lapels, Double...
Meh, ideology aside, I've always found Miller's work to be stylistically superior to Moore's/
A bit of a digression, but I recently found out that Michel Thomas of language audio tape fame was also a marquis and OSS paramilitary commando cryptographer who became a bounty hunter for Nazi war criminals after VE. His learn spanish CD now gives me a boner.