or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Wore it a couple times, I'm the second owner. It's in direct competition with my Aqua Terra that I love, so it just sits in my watch box. Not sure how to grade it, but there are no scratches at all. Does not come with box or papers, I am certain of its authenticity, but if necessary I can get it authenticated at a Tag Heuer store or something. Not sure if there are extra costs involved in that. Enough links for a 7.5 wrist. Retails for 1495GBP...
Related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zm-Xiq6ntM Those NCOs are pretty fuckin' crusty, though.
These buttons are fantastic
I like their deodorant a lot.
New with Tags Gieves and Hawkes Charcoal Herringbone Durham Jacket, MSRP 495GBP Size 40L (I'm a 38-39R and this fits me in the chest) Patch Pockets, Single Vent MSRP $760USD Asking 220 drop to 160USD +10USD shipping outside the UK SOLD NWT Gieves and Hawkes Charcoal Twill Double Breasted Jacket, MSRP 355GBP As modeled by my slim 38R friend (there is a small cluster of lint or something at the bottom right of the jacket. it's not a stain) Size 36L Peak Lapels, Double...
Meh, ideology aside, I've always found Miller's work to be stylistically superior to Moore's/
A bit of a digression, but I recently found out that Michel Thomas of language audio tape fame was also a marquis and OSS paramilitary commando cryptographer who became a bounty hunter for Nazi war criminals after VE. His learn spanish CD now gives me a boner.
doubletap
... I love My Little Pony. 4 surrus. I watched it out of curiosity. I wanted to see what about it was so easily memeable. The show is overwhelmingly joyful and the characters are all incredible lovable (particularly Fluttershy). It will actually pick you up after a rough day at work.