or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Don't do northern Mexico, period. FTFY. And get a policy with ISOS or something.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle PM sent on JL Passport Holder! Hopefully mine got there first
This was actually so bizarre it creeped me out.
How thick/heavy/warm are these?
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton WTF? How am I dishonest? You are easily the slipperiest, most sophistic and most consistently intellectually dishonest poster here. No one comes close that I can see. Add to that your constant negativity, smug cynicism and the way you use the (not inconsiderable) IQ points that you have to undermine logic, reason, decency, morality, order, etc. It's no wonder you feel such an affinity for Assange. You hold all...
I unfortunately have not had the time to read through the whole thread, so please forgive me if this has already been said. This is not about being pro-US policy or not. The consequences of these leaks are ambivalent. The military leaks cost Afghan/Iraqi lives and American lives by jeopardizing OPSEC. Wiregate completely subverts conventions of diplomacy. It's not just the Americans that are upset about wiregate. Every government is. Diplomatic communiques are secret and...
whoops, double post
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa Does anyone remember a show on Fox back in 99-00 called Opposite Sex starring Milo Ventimiglia? Fucking LOVED that show...was when they canceled it. Dear God, I loved it too. And it had the shortest fucking run... Kings Studio 60 Jericho Rubicon Angel ... *ahem* Las Vegas
Quote: Originally Posted by Christofuh [b]A statement on WikiLeaks Twitter site Wednesday said "the Pentagon is hyperventilating again over fears of being held to account." God, I wish someone would just off his fucking smug ass already.
Quote: Originally Posted by bkk The Chinese government protects their own. Its known that if you try to get anybody in court over there, you're pissing money away. There is, however, a very vibrant market amongst security/risk management firms in IP security. One way or another, if you really want IP violations stopped. You can get them stopped.