or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

A kuboton is the best you can do. Batons and tasers are illegal in China (though available if you ask around in the Silk Street market in the basement or an army surplus store).
Anyone else here have a hard-on for Morris stuff?
I'm going to throw a +1 for the Geckos. Maybe even get a house centipede or two. Start a little biosphere and there, and then hope they all die out. Geckos are kinda cute, too.
Otis Taylor - Ten Million Slaves
Quote: Originally Posted by tatecloths The next time you buy something very expensive and later experts declare it to be fake I hope someone makes light of your tragic situation and you can't do anything about it because the street vendor doesn't take returns so you are just stuck with a pit in your stomach and a glaring 3 7/8" x 58" reminder of your faux paus and you are completely out of feel good food in your loft and the only good take-out restaurants...
GAHHHH, if only this were a 38R...
Do you have a budget on this?
I lost my beautiful sunglasses in Shanghai, and apparently they are being discontinued. Looking for Persol 2318, size 58 with 'crystal green' lens, black frame and tortoise shell stems. Apparently the colour code is 594/31.
Do you have any other options? I would actually suggest Shanghai over Beijing. Particularly if you are studying Mandarin, the Beijing accent is far from universal.
Quote: Originally Posted by x26 You're a "Class Act" you Dirty Communist FilthFuck!! PFAHAHAHAHA awesome. I love how Communist is the first thing that comes to mind.