or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

I feel like the last season or two has been superior to seasons...14-19/20ish.
Quote: Originally Posted by artoftime Regiment is a battalion of soldiers - regimen is the word you're after. A regiment is a battalion?
Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 girls cant cry or get disgusted by making out when theyre huffing chlroform. So Ive heard.... Confirmed.
How heavy is this? Would you be able to survive a Toronto winter?
I've heard of freezing/preserving the placenta for its stem cells that can be used in the future, and I've heard of eating it because it's so nutritious (can't you just take some supplements?) but STIRFRYING IT? Ironically, by cooking it she has probably leached out most of the nutrients.
Quote: Originally Posted by tor Regale us with tales of your exploits, both foreign and domestic. I'm a private security consultant, with a limited military background in reconnaissance. I've gone all over doing private security details/close protection, intelligence gathering and surveillance, investigations (including undercover work). I've been shot at and shot at people. I've worked all over East Asia (including the Beijing Olympics),...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt James Bond, of course. Me too. I actually think I am not far off. I am not being ironic or sarcastic. I legitimately believe this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim +1 and add Mia Kirshner OH FUCKING YES. + FUCKING 1
Child services. Now.
Quote: Originally Posted by YOgun27 Do the rest of you guys find Shikar's posts funny? Because for some reason I don't. Thanks a lot, asshole. I'm pretty sure you just raised the price.