or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Quote: Originally Posted by furo Not unrealistic in the least. I've seen that happen. You talking about the kids sellind dvds? That's realistic. In fact, we arrested the head of a local hajji shop running on base for being... let's just say "less than helpful." Nah, I'm talking about when Renner is running back for his M-Frames or something and the other two on his team talk about 'accidents' that could happen to...
A lot of unrealistic things that were done for dramatic effect were portrayed as topical vignette moments that give the viewer a sense of 'what it's actually like over there'. For instance, the taxi cab driving unopposed through a roadblock, the 2IC and other kid talking about 'fragging' Jeremy Renner's character, the knife fight in barracks, the 11Bs abandoning their vehicles and hiding the courtyard, etc. This is in addition to the numerous technical inconsistencies and...
For all you Torontonians, there was a 200m conga line and fireworks going off in Dundas Square.
Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 Gotta follow the Leykis 101 Hail Mary approach on this: - Telll her he loves her and wants to be with her forever, blah blah - Talk about how he wants a family really bad but its not in the best interest of the child or their family to have him so young - You want to have a house, white picket fence and all that - Convince her this is the way to do it and that you'll wait for her once SHE gets HER career...
What kinda places are you lookin' for here?
Any of you guys have any thoughts on melt-in mount RDSs on pistol slides for duty/combat guns? A J-Point or something on a Glock? Guys in the biz keep telling me that it's just IPSC gamers but that's what they said about aimpoints way back when, too...
Are you very good looking/tall? I know a troupe of models who can get you free drinks/dinner if you claim to be a model who doesn't have a comp card on him.
Quote: Originally Posted by T4phage I think my genitals just purred.
^The appearance of the Hulk and the Thing put me on the floor.