or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Newest episode has a quite well done montage of kisses from Gone with the Wind to Aliens. I enjoyed it so much I contemplated my sexual preference. Jury's still out.
Quote: Originally Posted by deputamadre I know a Thai girl here (Shanghai), who's doing her MBA. Whenever she travels back to Bangkok with her French boyfriend she has to dress ultra-conservatively so the locals don't think she's a hooker. I'm ethnically Chinese but very clearly Western raised. My ex is American-Chinese. Legs like wowza and liked to wear shorts and skirts. She has pretty dark skin, hair that went almost to the small of her...
Get the aimpoint. Eotech is generally more fragile, anecdotal evidence though. My 552 went down when I put it on a 12ga (it was on a .223 before). It works intermittently now.
L'Hotel le Cantlie is quite good and affordable. Accommodating and great location.
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay IIRC, MSN.com had a report yesterday or the day before stating that a researcher found that women were more attracted to men with high end cars. I didn't read the article thoroughly but I found the gist of it to be interesting. Well, that's so counter intuitive...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Probably rip the shit out of someone, huh? The print ad for it had two side-by side silhouettes. On the left was one with 6 shots tightly grouped in the centreofmass. On the right was one that was basically in half. The tagline was ".45 or .410? You be the Judge". It very nearly almost overtook my distaste for wheelguns. It would work wonders with snakeshot.
Quote: Originally Posted by furo Not unrealistic in the least. I've seen that happen. You talking about the kids sellind dvds? That's realistic. In fact, we arrested the head of a local hajji shop running on base for being... let's just say "less than helpful." Nah, I'm talking about when Renner is running back for his M-Frames or something and the other two on his team talk about 'accidents' that could happen to...
A lot of unrealistic things that were done for dramatic effect were portrayed as topical vignette moments that give the viewer a sense of 'what it's actually like over there'. For instance, the taxi cab driving unopposed through a roadblock, the 2IC and other kid talking about 'fragging' Jeremy Renner's character, the knife fight in barracks, the 11Bs abandoning their vehicles and hiding the courtyard, etc. This is in addition to the numerous technical inconsistencies and...
For all you Torontonians, there was a 200m conga line and fireworks going off in Dundas Square.