or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Quote: Originally Posted by Rugger China decides to invade Taiwan. Happy? Taiwan has been warming up to the idea of reconciliation since HK was repatriated. It is very doubtful that it will be any sort of flashpoint in the near future. Even if they did, the Chinese AAA shield engulfs a large portion of Taiwan, making air-air capabilities pretty irrelevant.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's Exactly. An attack/exchange will most likely be cyber attacks designed to shutdown infrastructure. Mass disruptive attacks are not quite as easy to pull off as in the public imagination but definitely in the realm of possibility. Between states, the cognitive dimension is becoming the most salient arena for 'warfare' whether that be intelligence wars, cyber attacks with actual manifest implications, etc. War...
I think this thread underestimates the effectiveness of ground based AAA and overestimates the likelihood of any conventional state-state military conflicts in the future.
Holy cow, I think I hooked up with the red head a couple years ago.
Quote: Originally Posted by ebmk3891 so umm... who does Zoidberg resemble? You. BYYUUUUURRNNNNNN
Legally the most prudent thing may have been to complicate the assault by placing interfering objects or get on some stairs or something. In that fracas, it's quite easy to explain away injuries to the kids as their own friggen stupid fault for tripping down some stairs or something, so long as you don't actually strike them. EDIT: I could take 32 of the mother fuckers according to that quiz
Quote: Originally Posted by otc Wow...born in 91... God damn, I feel old.
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW lol The RSM once said that I was giving close order drill commands that were sloppier than the afterbirth of a mongolian grudgefuck. Apparently my SMEACs were more confusing than double teaming a pair of Siamese twins against a mirror.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr Huh? Like I said, I'm sure there are funnier quotes out there, but these were ones that came to mind, and they are funny. "Stupid sexy Flanders" is one of my favourite lines ever. I use it often.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker yeah ok bub. you wouldnt toss her out of bed? OK. If you've seen her in real life...you actually might, dude.