or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I mean, if it's all in your head anyway... Wait, what are you implying by that? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?! RUBE! EXPLAIN.
Just to piggyback: Got a 15.75-16" collar but wear a 38R. Suggestions?
Cthullu
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Hell, the only reason we probably didn't see major enlistment after 9/11 is that the enemy was a non-state actor, hidden in the shadows, and was thus harder to rally against. I don't really think that's true. I think they did quite a good job of villainizing 'terror' and putting a homogeneous, identifiable face/icon on it. I'm sure there were other factors affecting enlistment.
"No groin, No Krav Maga." *KICK, KICK* "Hello, groin!" "EVEN SPAIN NO WANT US. NO FLAMENCO FOR JEWS"
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Craig has been a much more physical Bond, which I do think is good, but Brosnan was a smooth mfer. +! I like Craig's Bourne-style realistic brutality, but Brosnan made it all look so easy. They tie in my books.
Djimon Honsou
We're having some speakers at a conference and would like to give them a fine pen (preferably fountain). We're looking to buy around 10. Mont Blanc would be most preferred, but we'll look at any good brand/make of pen. Hit me up with whatever you have and the pricing.
Quote: Originally Posted by visionology Is it a weird or good thing that you find out a new girl you are dating has a .38, P22, and a license to carry a concealed weapon...? Just came
Newest episode has a quite well done montage of kisses from Gone with the Wind to Aliens. I enjoyed it so much I contemplated my sexual preference. Jury's still out.