or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Wait, this is originally due to a T-Mobile fuck up? Can't you sue them for credit libel if that is the case?
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8635409.stm Worthington tipped as next bond. Ew. Fail.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles n the Mood is generally considered his best (or top 2) but for most average guys it moves too slowly and everything is implied, subtle. How does it compare to Chungking Express?
Quote: Originally Posted by CrocsRock Great. I don't think TBS is broadcast in Canada... hopefully someone will air him up here. I get TBS on Rogers in Toronto and London, ON
Walter Lippmann - Essays in the Public Philosophy though this is more of a book...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Quote: Originally Posted by Clemson Karl Barx. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I mean, if it's all in your head anyway... Wait, what are you implying by that? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?! RUBE! EXPLAIN.
Just to piggyback: Got a 15.75-16" collar but wear a 38R. Suggestions?
Cthullu
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Hell, the only reason we probably didn't see major enlistment after 9/11 is that the enemy was a non-state actor, hidden in the shadows, and was thus harder to rally against. I don't really think that's true. I think they did quite a good job of villainizing 'terror' and putting a homogeneous, identifiable face/icon on it. I'm sure there were other factors affecting enlistment.