or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Yeah, Said was definitely my favourite character.
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Cocking a gun five fucking times for effect. e.g. the hero loads his gun, cock, the hero leaves to get into the action, cock, the hero encounters action, cock, the hero shows he means biznatch, cock. And the fucking rack sound they make when they get drawn from the holster. Seriously, does everyone have the fucking Spetznatz Tokarev holster that cocks on the draw? aaaaaaaand what's the deal with TEACUP...
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Cocking a gun five fucking times for effect. e.g. the hero loads his gun, cock, the hero leaves to get into the action, cock, the hero encounters action, cock, the hero shows he means biznatch, cock. And the fucking rack sound they make when they get drawn from the holster. Seriously, does everyone have the fucking Spetznatz Tokarev holster that cocks on the draw? aaaaaaaand what's the deal with TEACUP GRIP?
Quote: Originally Posted by ZackyBoy haha that's not mine specifically; but my grip is the same spot... causes no problems. What kind of grip are you using with it? Are you griping it like a broom handle/penis? A while ago I converted to a 3-gun style grip where the index and third finger and running along the bore axis, the thumb is pointing forward at the 11oclock and the fourth and fifth are pressing against the vert grip itself as more of...
Thought about moving the vert grip farther forward? That close, you might as well be using the magwell.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shikar Got my M&P 15-22 MOE from Houston Armory yesterday. Nice little gun that my kids will enjoy for sure. Got to get the paperwork done cos this and P22 will like the little cans to keep them quiet.... Shot a bunch of suppressed handguns in a little room with no ear protection....amazingly quiet. Man, I am just getting done shotgun shopping after 30 years...and now a whole new world to explore.......
They macked on some real hot skanks, yo
Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles Suing t-Mobile for $800 would be like sewing my own asshole shut and stuffing my face with Linguine and clam sauce. While actually suing them isn't advisable, I was suggesting that maybe the threat would get their attention. If they bring up the standard form contract you signed, question it on constitutional grounds. Standard Form Contracts are notoriously fucked up and most companies would rather them not...
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Personally, the most cringe-worthy moment in the last two films was when Eva Green gave him the Brioni tux. That was product placement gone mad imo. Are we forgetting the Ford Mondeo?
Heyall, I just received this pair of shoes I bought on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1182 At first glance they looked pretty squared away, though they did not come in a Zegna box. The embossing on the rubber sole was neat and they look to be single-stitched in the sole. When I took out the paper stuffing/tree, I noticed the 'Ermenegildo Zegna" on the insole was only a bit shiny, in a way I've never seen on a Zegna and that it was...