or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

^ +1, If only in 48EU...
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Saw a guy in a nice suit yesterday who became quite dismayed after a pigeon shit on him. Saw a guy in a beautiful suit,shoes,sunglasses,etc. power walking out of Chatham house with the back of his vented jacket tucked into his pants. I quietly informed him of this to which he replied, quite loudly, "FUCK"
Quote: Originally Posted by Jekyll IIRC, that interview was with him and his band together, and it was prearranged that the questions would be about the band, not his acting. Could be wrong though. I recall this as well.
^ This is the best advice I've ever read in my entire life.
Quote: Originally Posted by StopPolloition When I moved my grip forward, I found that I was able to drive the weapon a little bit better towards different targets. May not make as big of a difference if you are using a short handguard, but a VFG or AFG forward mounted on a rifle handguard vs rear mounted on a carbine handguard is huge difference, at least to me. +1, it feels like I have more affirmative control of the muzzle, and it also...
Yeah, Said was definitely my favourite character.
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Cocking a gun five fucking times for effect. e.g. the hero loads his gun, cock, the hero leaves to get into the action, cock, the hero encounters action, cock, the hero shows he means biznatch, cock. And the fucking rack sound they make when they get drawn from the holster. Seriously, does everyone have the fucking Spetznatz Tokarev holster that cocks on the draw? aaaaaaaand what's the deal with TEACUP...
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Cocking a gun five fucking times for effect. e.g. the hero loads his gun, cock, the hero leaves to get into the action, cock, the hero encounters action, cock, the hero shows he means biznatch, cock. And the fucking rack sound they make when they get drawn from the holster. Seriously, does everyone have the fucking Spetznatz Tokarev holster that cocks on the draw? aaaaaaaand what's the deal with TEACUP GRIP?
Quote: Originally Posted by ZackyBoy haha that's not mine specifically; but my grip is the same spot... causes no problems. What kind of grip are you using with it? Are you griping it like a broom handle/penis? A while ago I converted to a 3-gun style grip where the index and third finger and running along the bore axis, the thumb is pointing forward at the 11oclock and the fourth and fifth are pressing against the vert grip itself as more of...
Thought about moving the vert grip farther forward? That close, you might as well be using the magwell.