or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt looks fake to me - not meant to tc, but rather just to warn a good seller that you may want to pull it down. can only lead to more trouble than it's worth. Some users have been venomously crucified for it, hopefully it doesn't happen this time.
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos Your major doesn't matter nearly as much as people here say it does. I was an English major and do finance. I know a lot of History majors who are ballers at law firms, banks, and consultancies right now. And so on. If I had the choice to go back and do it over again, I'd pick CS in a heartbeat. But hindsight is 20/20, so what can you do? The fact that I'm not the tech badass I could have been has not really...
Last episode had some seriously awesome moments.
Jesus Tittifucking
bump
I would take this with a grain of salt. Indian reporting always sensationalizes Chinese aggression.
drop to $510
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW I traded my issue SLR for a brand new F88 Austeyr just before I left the Defense Force. Pretty cool little riffle - especially when I had it set-up for left-hander only shooting. I'd like to get a civy version some day. Wow, you're old.
bump!
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan unless apparently, you date Brazilian volleyball team members. 2008. Beijing. Bathroom of the China Doll club in San Li Tan. It was everything I imagined it to be and more and almost made me forsake all other women. She licked my eyes.