or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

I respect the practicality of Magpul stuff, but for some reason their aesthetic is just a little too clean for my taste.
It was a medley of emotions for me, because I am an advocate of vigilante justice and despise the smugness of both teenagers and cheaters, but I am also masochistically attracted to sociopathic dark haired girls who are willing to punch me in the face. Damaged chicks just...rock.
Quote: Originally Posted by swaggerisaliability http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr....XjSNtTVn6t0%3D I hadn't laughed that loud in a long time. Thank you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma I can't believe someone would make a movie about dreams without exploring the logic of dreams and the unconscious. In this movie they were nothing more than the exotic locales of action movie sets; they could have been the Hollywood version of Cairo for all we care. But then it wouldn't have been the movie it was designed to be. It didn't mean to completely embrace cerebralism. Just watch the trailer. It...
Quote: Originally Posted by bbaquiran all the CIA agents seemed to be a bunch of pussies. Welcome to John Deutch's CIA.
Movie was awesome. Collect groan at the very end, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jekyll I dunno. Story be damned, I'm gonna see it just because it looks cool. Agreed. Aesthetically wondrous. I never thought I'd see a Tan SCAR 5.56mm look good with ANY sportcoat.
Kiton is gorgeous. Too bad the boss would castrate me for wearing it to work.
A little G20, a little Justin Beiber: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVWgxnilQug
Quote: Originally Posted by Pezzaturra 1. Give flowers to everyone on the street. 2. Sign petitions handed out by hairy girls. 3. Play whiny songs with bearded 18 y. o. dudes. 4. Write letter of protest and address it to the presidents of the world. 5. Paint a PEACE sign on your face. Any of these suggestions would have made G20 to take notice. A lot of peaceful protests were allowed to get VERY close to my checkpoint, which was right next to...