or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Movie was awesome. Collect groan at the very end, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jekyll I dunno. Story be damned, I'm gonna see it just because it looks cool. Agreed. Aesthetically wondrous. I never thought I'd see a Tan SCAR 5.56mm look good with ANY sportcoat.
Kiton is gorgeous. Too bad the boss would castrate me for wearing it to work.
A little G20, a little Justin Beiber: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVWgxnilQug
Quote: Originally Posted by Pezzaturra 1. Give flowers to everyone on the street. 2. Sign petitions handed out by hairy girls. 3. Play whiny songs with bearded 18 y. o. dudes. 4. Write letter of protest and address it to the presidents of the world. 5. Paint a PEACE sign on your face. Any of these suggestions would have made G20 to take notice. A lot of peaceful protests were allowed to get VERY close to my checkpoint, which was right next to...
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung Are you a TO cop? Security consultant. So that was a hell of a time. On call for tomorrow. Worries of Pitsburgh, Seattle incidents where 'it's not over till it's over'.
I'm very impressed with the ISU. We haven't gotten a single group of note even really hit the gate at Wellington and John St since friday. We all get tooled up and excited as the comment sparkles with 'incoming', and then it turns fizzles into an anticlimax as they get diverted somewhere else. Today we had a couple close calls at King St. and John, and that was the closest they got.
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 I will give you $75. $70 in cash if you prefer. $80. Or $85 in catfood.
Quote: Originally Posted by dunkin it wasnt our first date but our first movie after that she made me buy her some pepper spray and we werent together much longer after that Don't you love that feeling like the inner lining of your lungs are going to melt? That feeling is totally ruined after you climax, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit Just saw this. Pretty cool. They're either high or in love.