or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

I do agree that shot placement is everything, but the 9mm is just a much better cartridge all-round. It's got better punch, it's cheaper(ish), it's better supported, etc.The PPS is the more modern option, but the P5c is still a very aesthetically pleasing weapon. The PPS looks a bit like a tupperweary space gun to me.
If you like the style of the PPK, but wouldn't mind it in a more modern calibre, try the Walther P5c. I'm not one of those .45-or-bust dudes, but .380s don't fill me with confidence.
That would actually explain a lot about why they haven't sold, haha. I'm terrible at taking measurements. The price would be an extra 10USD outside of the UK,
Kiton Napoli (Mis)Tagged 54EU, but fits more like a 40S. Dark charcoal cashmere with linen speckle (as featured here: http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/kiton-linen-cashmere-blazer-100610) Peak lapels Surgeon cuffs Pleated and cuffed trousers The MSRP on this thing is thousands. chest: 21" / waist: 19.5" / shoulders: 17.75" / sleeve: 25.5" / length: 30" / pants: 34" x 28" + 1.25" cuff + .75" folded under, 11.5" rise 285GBP shipped in Europe/UK. Another 10er...
These things are all over Venezuela. Not sure who makes 'em
The iPhone 5 is completely underengineered and underpowered. It came out months after the S3 (international version) and has half the processing power (2 cores instead of 4).
Burberry London Kensington cut jacket in a steel blue plaid pattern Goes great with denim 3 Button Single vent 70 Wool/30 Linen P2P 20.5" Waist 18.5" Shoulder 18" BOC 30.75" Sleeve 24" Asking $95 plus actual shipping JACKET WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL DEC 2012
The worst thing about this is that it was shot successfully in such a way that most people thought it was very 'gritty' 'realistic' and 'authentic'.
No, it is not. Ugh.
This is pretty common internet wisdom (no offence), but there are so many black swan variables at play in whether the target goes down, I'd rather have the controlability and extra round or two that the 9mm grants. I'm okay with a .45 (1911), but I can put more rounds on target faster and more reliably with a 9mm. If it's a trade between a single round of .45 and 3 rounds of 9mm on target, I'd say the 3 rounds give me more confidence.