or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

I want a mini giraffe so badly. I may plant a seed and grow one.
price drop, item added.
The only really reliable 9mm 1911s I've heard of are Paras /troll
1. Hickey by Hickey Freeman - 38S Fit guidance - Hickey is HF's more "youthful" line with more aggressive styling. Think RLBL meets BBBF. Stronger shoulders and silhouetee. Retail $895 100% Cotton Fully Lined Navy Pinstripe / Brown Horn Buttons Double Breasted / Peak Lapels / Double Vents Made in USA New - Used for photos (tag in pocket) Asking $155->140->145 + actual shipping SOLD Shoulders - 18\t Chest - 40\t Waist - 38\t Length - 28\t Sleeves -...
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman I am going to see Louis CK this weekend. Having said that, the best EVER standup performance was when Bill Burr turned against the crowd in Philly. I was there that night. It was EPIC. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material....
Quote: Originally Posted by freeAgent You should tell her that your promise not to try and fuck her ended when she walked out the door this morning. See how she reacts and hope you're not in the friend/no fuck zone already. This is the only potential recovery I can see working. You have to be pretty smooth to pull it off though.
She is actually laugh-out-loud ugly
I lurv it
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter pretty sure it's a Maserati Gran Turismo. But dude, priorities! I see nothing wrong with his priorities
Bump because this movie looks fucking nuts and no one here is appreciating the trailer