or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 Pictures of said girl or GTFO!!!!!!!! +1. Also, if you want to learn a martial art, the quickest one to become effectively proficient on the street with is probably krav maga.
Quote: Originally Posted by Incman I'm in Canada, so the gun isn't a possibility, and I don't think the taser is either. I work in a shitty retail job (I'm 19 and in university), so there isn't any security or anything, just 3-5 people working at a time. I would consider a taser or something like that if I could find one that I could buy from Canada, because the legal repercussions of using it would be less bad than being dead. Best think...
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Don't do northern Mexico, period. FTFY. And get a policy with ISOS or something.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle PM sent on JL Passport Holder! Hopefully mine got there first
This was actually so bizarre it creeped me out.
How thick/heavy/warm are these?
whoops, double post
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa Does anyone remember a show on Fox back in 99-00 called Opposite Sex starring Milo Ventimiglia? Fucking LOVED that show...was when they canceled it. Dear God, I loved it too. And it had the shortest fucking run... Kings Studio 60 Jericho Rubicon Angel ... *ahem* Las Vegas
Quote: Originally Posted by bkk The Chinese government protects their own. Its known that if you try to get anybody in court over there, you're pissing money away. There is, however, a very vibrant market amongst security/risk management firms in IP security. One way or another, if you really want IP violations stopped. You can get them stopped.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 The shakeweight scenes made the episode. Your workout is complete. Here is some cab fare.