or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi why is everything of yours brand new without tags - do you know that it wasn't worn and is indeed brand new without tags? just sounds very ebay scam seller-ish...like putting "cashmere blazer" when it's only 5% cashmere...or Loro Piana when it's LP fabric ? Look through his photos. Plenty of them (I think all of them in this set) are tagged, no?
Quote: Originally Posted by cahlersmeyer maybe the H&K USP compact. Wouldn't recommend. I had one for a while. Stupid expensive to service. It felt quite comfortable in my hand but the kick was not fun compared to similar 9mms. Lots more muzzle rise, probably due to the higher axis the chamber sits on.
Did everyone just gloss over the fact that Tomgirl has revealed her location to SF?
Also, always insist on USPS. Those brokerage fees and such are killer.
Saw this thread, but thought there might have been some new outfits that have popped up since. Anyone know of antiquing services in London?
I've turned a lot of people on to SMS via Islays, almost always Laphoraig. The generic taste of scotch is actually kinda toxic, and if you get something with no character, there's nothing to appreciate. Islays are very in-your-face with their character, so it's easy to 'get it'.
I have the TM Lewin, and it's very nice for the price. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the Glenplaid and people have assumed it was far more luxurious a suit than it is.
Quote: Originally Posted by Incman I know 100% she is telling me nothing but the truth. End of story. No and no. I'm just totally in love with her. Oh boy.
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 Pictures of said girl or GTFO!!!!!!!! +1. Also, if you want to learn a martial art, the quickest one to become effectively proficient on the street with is probably krav maga.
Quote: Originally Posted by Incman I'm in Canada, so the gun isn't a possibility, and I don't think the taser is either. I work in a shitty retail job (I'm 19 and in university), so there isn't any security or anything, just 3-5 people working at a time. I would consider a taser or something like that if I could find one that I could buy from Canada, because the legal repercussions of using it would be less bad than being dead. Best think...