or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Wtf?
MSRP $130 4* rating on CNET and (http://www.whathifi.com/review/klipsch-s5i) Used for no more than 30 hours total. Selling because the volume buttons on the remote only work with iPhones, not Android. Comes with the full kit (flashlight/case, spare silicone ear buds, etc.) but no box/papers. $80USD, shipping to the US +$10
You're just going to drop a link with no description of what it is, how it relates to us and you expect bites?
- Fully canvassed - Slim Fitting/Low button stance/high arm holes - Smoked mother of pearl buttons - Beautiful 84% wool, 16% silk fabric. Really amazing hand - Double vented - Flat front trousers Measurements Jacket Shoulders: 17.85 Chest: 20.25 Sleeve: 26.25 Length base of collar: 30.75 Trousers Waist: 32 Rise: 9.5 Inseam: 34.5 + 3.75 Leg opening: 8.0 Throw in another $15 for shipping outside the EU. Take off $15 for local pick up in Central London
I'll admit it really is impressive, but it's also ridiculous. Random clowns with fibre wire at the exact right place at the exact right time to take down the helo? The fuckin Batmobile, which was designed as a LAV of somesort, gets critically fucked up by single RPG-7? These things could've been modified just slightly and retained the same amount of jaw dropping awesome.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Go with the grey tie and red boutonniere. Red tie may look too classic and therefore kitschy to your high school friends.
STOP SAYING "H&M". It hurts me.
I think a white pocket square would be fine. Again, if you can wrangle it, get a teal pocket square in lieu of the bow tie and wear it open collar. If you've gotta have a tie on, a grey would be best.
I know, right? Has Q never heard of a sandbox?