or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Yeah, my point was that none of this should surprise anyone. It's not really mission 'creep' when that was the intention in the first place.Re: Rangers,etc. You definitely can't stick a homogeneous unit or even task force into this. Politically and otherwise, it has to be an 'indigenous' solution.
[/quote]Only if we ever really believed in the first place that SF advisors wouldn't be leading from the front.
Except those are the cheaper 'bump' style. No ballistic rating.
When the Canadians went into Afghanistan with woodland coloured digicam. A lot of local groups were impressed because it was so clear 'the Canadians did not fear being seen.'
Can anyone provide reasoning as to why a strong Peshmerga push to dislodge ISIS (and subsequently occupy said territory as part of the KDR or whatever Kurdish state is calling itself) is a bad thing to 'us' or the current Iraqi central gov? I understand that giving up 'sovereign' territory is never preferable, but I'd much rather cede territory to a stable and (comparatively) friendly 'internal' faction with American dependencies and a demonstrated behaviour of sitting at...
Great for the summer wedding season. About 4" width.
I think this surplus debate is a bit of a straw man. People who are against it are against it for the wrong reasons. All in all police having more capabilities is not a bad thing. However, it can be argued that the maintenance budget, etc. that now must be spent on MRAPs or NVGs is better spent on other community outreach or whathaveyou programs. The real issue with paramilitarisation is officer conduct, not what kind of gun they're using.
Has this site or its host been affected by Heartbleed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpHU6TkqWjs
Does anyone know where one can get the fingers on gloves shortened? I tried Sermoneta but they don't do tailoring :/