or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Bought a yearish ago, removed the tags but never worn. Really gorgeous woven texture. 3.75" wide
I'm actually distantly related to Superman :/
I disagree entirely. I think that the romance was quite natural and understated. He did save her life multiple times. Girls kinda like that. You could see in her eyes when he was opening up her escape pod, and when he was taking off from the Air Force base that she was in love with him. The kiss didn't feel forced to me as much as a believable cathartic moment for them.
Brand new, never left the box Brass plated in Platinum. Includes 2 year warranty card signed just the past weekend. Retails for 250GBP ($390USD) Asking for 115GBP ($180USD) shipped
Brand New, never left the box 2 year warranty card included. Brass plated with platinum. MSRP is 250GBP (390USD). Asking 180GBP (280USD) shipped.
Brand New, never left the box 2 year warranty card included. Brass plated with platinum. MSRP is 250GBP (390USD). Asking 180GBP (280USD) shipped.
I think it was a great film, but agree with this re: the fight scenes. Firstly, there was far too much destruction. Secondly, the characters felt far too invulnerable, and that really negated a lot of the tension in the film. The grass was watching the elephants fight. If, however, Superman was actively trying to stop collateral damage (property and life) by throwing himself in front of debris and rescuing bystanders while getting pummeled by Zod, it would've gone a long...
Looks kinda PS'd :/
To be fair to the new Kirk, that kid was really good.
Wtf?