or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Saw it last night in 35mm. Devastated it's no longer in IMAX. The film knocked it out of the park everywhere but the narrative. It was so powerful, and the plot so disjointed, I think you could watch it in 20 parts and it would have as much or more impact.
Absolutely beautiful sportcoat. Gutted it doesn't fit me. Despite the fact that it didn't fit me, it still felt like a dream sliding on. You can really feel the quality of construction on it. Basically new, basting is all still intact. Shoulders 19" BOC 29.5" Sl 25" P2P 20.5" Looking for $260 plus actual shipping
I had a event in NYC on Friday. So in preparation for my Thursday flight to LGA, I brought out my beautiful bespoke midnight blue tuxedo...and left it hanging on my door knob. As an emergency measure, I bought a Suitsupply tux from the Madison Ave store about 3 hours before the event. People had heard that I left my tux at home and were ready for me to turn up in some kind of Jos. A Bank rental. They were astonished when I turned up in this. "You look amazing. I can't...
Emergency! blacktie ball tonight and I left my tux at home. Suggestions?
So...that was rather explosive.
damnit, I got held up until just now
In
Great for the summer wedding season. About 3.25" width.
Has this site or its host been affected by Heartbleed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpHU6TkqWjs