or Connect

Posts by Duff_Man

Not that I want to keep this unnecessarily rancorous discussion going any further, but I can imagine why Ataturk and other would be cheesed by the newly diversity. This may be a magical land, but its aesthetics, look and feel were illustrated quite clearly. Star Wars was a universe where humans were basically all white folk and a token quadroon guy. It could be jarring to some to see such a rapid change in only one film. Perhaps it would've been a less visceral reaction if...
I think he's referring to some very certain moments where she clearly overpowers him physically. She definitely does use the force several times in the fight.
And Rey is not Rhonda Rousey. She's may be decent with a staff, and have the street scrapping skills to keep herself safe from a few scoundrels, but Kylo Ren is supposed to be one of the more feared presences in the galaxy. And, yes, he's twice her size.If it were Kylo Ren hand to hand vs a female Universal Fighting Champion (see what I did there), it would be less jarring.
Quality is 'enh.' Definitely sufficient for daily life for a few years, but not the most luxurious or durable stuff on earth. Tumi is mass market stuff at a premium price point. I would suggest committing to something a bit more luxurious or elegant with full grain leather or something even more rugged and utilitarian with cordura or titanium accents.
I got it for PC. Fun gameplay and a couple stand-out moments that are, in themselves, worth the cost of the ticket.
http://www.newsweek.com/isis-execution-jordan-pilot-302659Whelp. Here we go....
Saw it last night in 35mm. Devastated it's no longer in IMAX. The film knocked it out of the park everywhere but the narrative. It was so powerful, and the plot so disjointed, I think you could watch it in 20 parts and it would have as much or more impact.
Absolutely beautiful sportcoat. Gutted it doesn't fit me. Despite the fact that it didn't fit me, it still felt like a dream sliding on. You can really feel the quality of construction on it. Basically new, basting is all still intact. Shoulders 19" BOC 29.5" Sl 25" P2P 20.5" Looking for $195 plus actual shipping
Granted that police often have to deal with crap all the fuckin time, they are law enforcement and not attitude enforcement. Are you really trying to justify disproportionate (and unauthorized) methods of force because the cops were annoyed? If they gave him a bigger fine or something, it wouldn't be quite as outrageous.
I had a event in NYC on Friday. So in preparation for my Thursday flight to LGA, I brought out my beautiful bespoke midnight blue tuxedo...and left it hanging on my door knob. As an emergency measure, I bought a Suitsupply tux from the Madison Ave store about 3 hours before the event. People had heard that I left my tux at home and were ready for me to turn up in some kind of Jos. A Bank rental. They were astonished when I turned up in this. "You look amazing. I can't...