or Connect

Posts by Bernardbel

Any of your Borrellie and barba shirts still available?
Somebody needs to take these Vass if they are you size!!!
Pictures and new shoes are added!
Alden shoes added: Alden for brooks brothers monk strap in #8 shell, size 8D. They have vibram front soles added. Only worn 5-6 times. Aberdeen last is too narrow for me. Ask for $250 shipped in the US. Trees Not Included. I Bought the Vass shoes from the forum more than a year ago. It’s Oxford Medallion model with Italian Oxford medallion on F last in a size 41, made from bordeaux #8 shell cordovan. Single leather sole with rubber toe tip and heel. The shoes come...
New Items, measurements and pics added.
To gauge the interest: I will be able to get several those in size 2 and probably 4 as well. They are new w/o tag and are probably from 2007 season. The price will be $50 + actually shipping. Size 2 is similar to BB extra slim fit shirt 15.5 32/33 and Size 4 is 16.5 34/35, but slimmer. They are retail at $400 range. I have bought several items here before, and this will be my first time trying to sell here. BTW, I am on my way traveling and won't be able to get these out...
PMed
Where are the boots in 8D???????????????
Are these still available? PM Sent
You mean 36L to 40S? I thought S=Short and L=Long. Anyway, Any 38s available? Could you post some Pics?