or Connect

Posts by lefty

As long as your 3000 strong cavalry, 5000 infantry, support wagons, tents, siege equipment, cooks, food, blacksmiths, armourers, fletchers, healers, latrine diggers and assorted whores are hidden behind a hill, no one will see you coming.   "We can outlast any siege ... oh, fuck. They have a strong guy."   "I know you have me surrounded with archers--and Ima let you win--but first I'm going put an arrow into the eye of your big buddy over there, then monologue as I...
Zig-zagging will only get you so far.       lefty
Corsos. Maybe a Neo in the background.   edit: taking another quick look, those dogs could be a few different things. Corso heads for sure (more Italian than American), but cropped ears with intact tails are throwing me for a loop. I'd expect to see intact ears and docked tails before the reverse.    Cropping and docking are banned in nearly all of Europe, the UK and Iceland, so not really sure where these dogs came from.    lefty
I had one guy tell me that metal was cheaper than shingle, but I find that hard to believe. I did a large house in NJ with multiple pitches and roof lines for about 6K.   Anyway, bought a sealant called Through the Roof and will attempt some patch work this weekend.   lefty 
There are a lot of confusing terms being thrown around here willy nilly and Harvey has made the worst error of all.   It's not "sleep-away camp" you sotted son of prattlement ... the word is "camp". If you don't sleep at the camp then it's called "day camp".   lefty
Yes.  lefty
Think I'll have to get a local cell phone and start clipping suspenders to my dungarees. Bastards are killing me.   lefty
None taken.   You want a tree taken down by axe? I'm your guy. Unsure where to put the chifferobe? Look to me. Hell, I can even put together a reasonable wardrobe.   Want something built? Run.   When I take on a project my cc bill tends to read: Home Depot, Home Depot, St Barnabas Emergency Centre, Home Depot.   I'm sure I could figure it out, but handling 18' lengths of metal roof alone is probably a decapitation waiting to happen. Just a little surprised how...
 When can you come up? This is not my skillset. lefty