or Connect

Posts by lefty

Where's the fun in that? lefty
^ I love that movie.   lefty
Well that was fun.   Did the inspection on Sat and it was a disaster. Place was built willy nilly by an artist who was more Pollack when you really want Mondrian. Inspector said, "not sure we should all be on this loft right now." Would have required a near rebuild so I pulled the deal. My agent was nearly in tears.   To add to the fun we took a drive and saw a handbuilt cabin on a camp that was spectacular. An extra hour away but the guy really did a great job. There...
Preston? I like that guy.     So ... I have a bazillion Z's trapped in a quarry. I could back a few more truck up secure them then drop tires or other junk into the pit and burn them out at my leisure OR I can come up with an elaborate plan with a ton of working parts to get them out of the pit and lead them away to God knows where.   Which plan do our intrepid heros choose?   lefty
Silliphant was a great writer. He eventually go to a point where he could write INT: APT - SHITTY and save himself a lot if unncecssary words.   lefty
And I'll feel good about myself for those 17 years. Laying in line to get on the grid is even more based on how far away I am from a pole.   May be time to resurrect the Turnspit Dog.    lefty
Damn, solar is expensive. lefty
 Go to the cinema in 1979. Line up for a few hours with the other nerds because you want the centre seat of row 8. Let the sparse elegant score creep up on you as the giant 70mm screen makes you feel that you are truly alone in the universe. Watch something you (or anyone else) has never seen before. Grip the armrest of your chair as the suspense builds. Delight in the fact that it's as far away as possible from the kiddie movie that is Star Wars.  Then get back to me. lefty
I never thought a show could make me miss TWD, but there you go.   lefty
It's good, but it's no Caged Heat!     lefty