or Connect

Posts by lefty

Maybe that's the loo. Finns are made from stern stuff.   North of Peterborough. Cabin was made from an old barn, so large 20' squared logs with 4-6" mortar between, supported by three 24' posts and a 30' beam.   lefty
Imagine if you drank coffee.   lefty
I walking on the nice part of Fillmore last week when one SFuppy in a full biking togs postured up in front of another guy and screamed, "It might not look like it, but I can kick REALLY HARD!!!"   Wait until the water runs out. Then the fun starts.   lefty
Good guess - it's between those two numbers.   Missed your shot - she married a racing mechanic.    lefty
Vonnegut. I was sad.   lefty
 Good point. Maybe it's a separate building. Can't find it in any pics. A few more:   No to a place. We hemmed and hawed over one (I hemmed, she hawed), but when I finally convinced her it sold. Circling around another. I want to wait until we sell the cabin in ON which is proving to be a bitch because we are selling it to a family member who is claiming she has no money and is forced to liquidate one of her racing Porches to fund the purchase.  So it goes. lefty
 You can see the bedroom here: lefty
My wife spent some time in a snow house. Said it was quite warm.   lefty
Some cabins I like.   Four-cornered Villa, Finland.       Cadyville Sauna, New York.     Noun1. Unavailability, Norway.     lefty
Something must rise out of there otherwise why create an amphitheatre for a very small fp.   lefty