or Connect

Posts by lefty

[[SPOILER]]  lefty
If the Martells have some grand endgame in play it's been the best kept secret in the whole series. For as much of a shitshow the series Dorne was the book Dorne wasn't that much better.  [[SPOILER]]  lefty
The Brienne scene was fucking stupid.   The leftette finally caught up on S5 this weekend and after the last episode she turned to me and said, "Y'know, I don't think these guys know what the hell they're doing."   She hasn't read the books.   lefty
It would have been a better end had he just bled out. Alone.    lefty
You just have to know where to tickle me. lefty
 I have it. Christ, I loved those guys. lefty
Congrats. What are you doing for them?   lefty
 I could watch that stuff all night. Did you ever read Groucho's letter to the WB legal dept? http://www.lettersofnote.com/2011/02/i-had-no-idea-that-city-of-casablanca.html lefty
The Producers remake is swill compared to the original which is arguably the funniest movie ever made.   The top list is The Party, Duck Soup, Some Like it Hot, Airplane, Blazing Saddles and The Producers. The latter wins in my opinion.   lefty
I love those glass chairs, There are a number of versions around and they're pretty affordable. Wish I had room for one.   lefty