or Connect

Posts by lefty

After the extended war, red wedding, torching of Winterfell and a year or so of Bolton rule, Stark forces are probably zero. A powerful name, but just a name and one that Snow doesn't share. Pretty sure everyone knows that the only reason they're standing is because of the Vale knights. Who are there due to Sansa. Littlefinger seems like the guy who would let people know. Whether Sansa wants it or not is irrelevant. The whole thing went down rather neatly and as Ata...
Thanks for clearing that up!   lefty
^^ What do you mean?   lefty
The KitN scene was poorly done.   There's a part of me that thinks they hired a Manderly, then seeing what the she-cub could do (and sensing she would be a crowd pleaser), gave her the speech. If not, why even have Manderly? The speech was truncated and had little power when compared to the book.   Why would these lords follow a bastard who abandoned his oath and nearly lost the battle? Especially when there's a legitimate heir sitting beside him. If anything they...
Compared to the shit of the last few seasons, maybe. But overall, not even close.    lefty
There was something a little sad about him when it came to his past and sexuality. The documentary gently and respectfully touches upon both a little.   lefty
I saw him speak last year and witnessed him at work a few times. Sweet, charming, a little kooky, and an NYC treasure.   http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/style/bill-cunningham-legendary-times-fashion-photographer-dies-at-87.html?_r=0     lefty
I would drive the 2 hours for Maruca's pizza in Seaside Heights.   lefty
We're leaning that way. There's a nest of baby robins 15' from the back deck, swallows building a nest in the roof joists (may not let that happen next year), a juvenile red tail hawk that hunts near my compost bin, a pileated woodpecker that loves my old wood pile, orioles that chase each other in and out of the large trees; wrens, sparrows, hummingbirds and chickadees.    As I write this I realize my decision has been made.   ^ glue traps are horrible.    lefty
Think I told this story before. A buddy in small town NJ trapped a squirrel that was wreaking havoc in his attic and he decided to drown it in the pond of a local park. At night. Cops roll up and asked him what the hell he was doing. He explains and the cops tell him to stop. If he really wants to kill it, they explain, he has to drag the cage out to the deeper water.     Having an animal dilemma at my cabin. It's basically an acre or so cut out of the woods with...