Posts by lefty

I'll be sure to pass on your opinion. His house (for good or bad) is the one that people photograph and the paint job is beautiful.  Quality painting costs real money. My two bdm apt with stairwells took three guys 11 days to prep and paint.  That ain't cheap. Four years later I need to redo it to change colours. lefty
In my defense, I did leave 4 years ago when it seemed rare.   Also trying to save M a few bucks. I have a friend who had his Victorian on Hayes painted a few years ago in about 6 colours and I believe the bill was 30K.    lefty
That is a shitty poster for a very good movie. lefty
If that's a roundabout way of proposing, then the answer is yes, yes ... a million times yes!lefty
Random things.   Your trainer is an idiot. Ask for your money back.   Don't let your puppy on the sofa. Don't over react by screaming or running away. A loud "oww" should get him to back off for a moment, then you can redirect onto a chew toy. More exercise. Short sessions of calmness. Downstay for 1-2 minutes with a reward at the end. If she's old enough (and she looks it) corrections via a small prong collar and tab are appropriate. Short sharp pull down when...
Thank God all that running has made you so thin you can slide between the sofa and table.   lefty
 M, putting aside the colour of my outlook while in SF, some of the nicest homes I saw were the ones painted in black or near black.   lefty
JFC, I got a speeding ticket in this bayou of a state for doing 68 in a 60. Eight MPH over the speed limit. I questioned the copette if her radar could even register that low. Then I asked if they take American here in the low country.   She was not amused.   lefty
Christ, this place is like Wayward Pines.    lefty
Leftette has suggested a day trip to Charleston to look at houses. I'm proposing Reno for a quick divorce. lefty