or Connect

Posts by lefty

They make money.   lefty
Never really seen that before outside of the few ridged breeds. Quick search shows it pops up once in a while.   Or maybe she's getting into your Dapper Dan.      lefty
Clarification of nicknames.   Am Staff = American Staffordshire Terrier or the AKC registered version of the American Pitbull Terrier. Thick and blocky; seem like dullards to me.     Staffie = Staffordshire Bull Terrier, the smaller dog spun off from with GB fighting dogs. Small and cobby; but rascals and plucky as hell.     Pitbull = American Pitbull Terrier or what you have. Typically leaner and more athletic than the Am Staff (there's more diversity...
Binged through Black Mirror yesterday. Well worth it.   lefty
They could simply be lumping like breeds into whatever AKC profile fits. There could also be an institutional bias against pits.   Not really sure what the value of these tests are. Your dog is more canine than breed.   lefty 
Ask if they recognize the Am PBT as a breed. She's pretty clearly a pit and not an Am Staff.   lefty
Some day I'll tell the story of Saul, his hot editor and me.   Some day.   lefty
 Industry or non industry? lefty
Keep seeing this girl in my neighbourhood.    Britt Linn.     lefty
I ordered an egg sandwich from my local bodega to try and compensate for the money de Blasio took out of their pockets.   lefty