or Connect

Posts by lefty

My neighbour who also uses them said that they were filling a generator with gas while it was running.   Hope they're insured against stupid.   lefty
Damn ... this was my garden centre.           lefty
46 years ago today ...     lefty
 Would love to be in charge of the Septa's punishment.  lefty
 This is a delightful movie. Bottle of wine and no one else in the room. Just enjoy.  lefty
 Took me years to even watch another Dillon movie let alone like him in anything. Asshole. lefty
 Such a great movie.  lefty
I had a couple of hours to kill while they serviced my truck so I popped into the cinema next door and saw this CA movie. I think after decades and decades of comic/scifi/fantasy cowboy nerddom, I'm ready to hang up my spurs. These movies are such utter pieces of shit that I can't in good conscience give them any more of my money.   A bunch of CGI superheros beat up another bunch of CGI superheros and the whole time I'm thinking, am I supposed to give a shit? There are...
Always loved the flourishes.   "One moment, good Ser, while I dazzle you with my twirling sword."   Drop. Clang.   "Shit! Wait."   Stab.     lefty
^^^ Sword in the ground pulled with right hand. Sword in scabbard pulled with left hand.     This show has so run out of ideas that they now have a scene of Tyrion talking about talking.   lefty