or Connect

Posts by lefty

Imagine the Red Wedding faded to black and all you had were stabby sounds.   Hard to say who will eventually take the fall for this, if anyone does. There were a lot of hands in making this call and it could really be that they're still discussing it. And arguing. Though I'd like to take a splitting maul to the weaselly fuckwad that is Gimple, I doubt this was solely his call. However, since he is the SR, off with his head.   lefty
That would have more people watching next season.   So would this...   https://www.change.org/p/amc-cable-tv-network-fire-scott-gimple-as-show-runner-of-the-walking-dead   lefty
I only skimmed and it was the Negan storyline that made me stop, but ...  [[SPOILER]]  lefty
 Twitter.    An entire season as preamble for 15 minutes of one of the dopiest bad guys in comicdom. He's so bad.How bad? His baseball bat has barbed wire wrapped around it!Whoa. It's possible that a number of actors are vying to get off this POS and AMC is waiting for the best offer. lefty
Now do you guys hate this fucking show?   lefty
Big brown. Stocked fish?   lefty
 There's this weird mind trick that happens when you watch a rough cut, especially one with slates for EFX and scratch music. Not only do you give the project the benefit of the doubt you impose your imagination on it making it far better than any film can possibly be. Months later when you see the final you're quite astonished with how badly they fucked it up. lefty
And shitty. Don't forget shitty.   You, Me and the Apocalypse surprises me every week. No idea how this is on NBC.   lefty
  lefty
Carol shooting those dudes was actually more believable (in a zombified world) than three unarmed and one armed guy overwhelming 12 armed guys with weapons at the ready and getting away with nary a scratch.   lefty