or Connect

Posts by lefty

There are varying degrees of heart murmurs and all kinds of causes. Find out what the dog actually has. A friend's Boxer had a moderate murmur and lived a great life until it dropped dead one day. 2-3 years sounds like a pretty severe diagnosis.    As to the decision to spend money on an ill dog, there are two thoughts that have always stuck with me.   1) dogs don't have the expectation of tomorrow (as we know it)   2) you put a dog down when there's something left...
Near Delhi, so UWB and tribs. You?   It's funny, with so much water open year round, opening day is a little anti climatic.   lefty
I'm a sucker for this old NY stuff. I lost my mind when I got to go to The Friars Club.    Nelson's Spring Creek would be a cool place to fish. Just discovered that my new pond in the Catskills has bass in it so I might break out the 4wt fibreglass this weekend.   lefty 
Upcoming event at the Anglers' Club of New York.  I may go just to see the club. lefty
North Face Explore Fund     lefty
Beautiful and tractable with an interesting backstory. The people who hunt them speak highly of them. I've known two and they were cool dogs.   lefty
They really are great dogs.   lefty
So cool.   lefty
Never stop reaching for the stars, Jr.   lefty
Yes, but it's not your fault. This isn't the "where to buy pillows?" thread. Go to a pillow store and buy a pillow.   lefty