or Connect

Posts by lefty

Then it's a good example of something that doesn't translate from one medium to the next. Director said it was a tribute to Bond films, but had he used a less crass choice of words he would have a better argument. Up until that point everything is stylized, then bam - shock and nervous laughter in the audience. Didn't fit the character or the moment. lefty
Kingsman was okay, though I wish they had played it a touch straighter.   Hated Jackson. The church scene was too over-the-top. And the end with the Swedish girl was so tone deaf to the spirit of what came before that it belonged in a very different movie. Surprised it made it past the studio.   lefty
 If you like JK Simmons, you'll love it.If you don't like JK Simmons. you'll really love it. lefty
For what it's worth, a lot of people tried to talk him out of it. It's not a great movie and the technique is distracting as hell, but I wonder if it would received the same amount of attention has he done it straight.   lefty
^^ Sexy hips.   lefty
 And I hate any kind of internet site that insists I sign I before I can view content.  lefty
Congratulations to you both.   lefty
There goes my next post.   lefty
It's like deja vu all over again.   lefty
The show could redeem itself if it was all a dream and Rick woke up beside Suzanne Pleshette.    lefty