or Connect

Posts by lefty

I was lucky enough to go to the premier of Diva. Beautiful movie. Characters, framing, lighting  - we copied the style in commercials for years.   Have this queued up. Haven't seen it since it's release.      lefty
I don't mind the rain, but caterwauling flood warning on my phone was a bit much.   lefty
^ Great track.     lefty
Considering the new MBP Retina 15". Personal computer but also need it to handle large video files.   Is there a trusted review site? The few I've seen seem like shills.    lefty
Good and bad. Can teach boundary respect to young dogs, but it won't prevent another animal from coming onto your property or prevent your high drive dog from busting through after another animal.    In what situation would your dog be on your property unattended?   lefty
He's a good guy and his dogs are some of the nicest Rat Terriers I've seen.   lefty
Guessing, I would say Fell or Patterdale or some local mix. Barn rats are hard to catch so that's a hell of a night.   CA buddy with some Rat Terriers:     lefty
Cars are something I don't care about. I keep my car in NYC so it gets handed off to a lot of parking lot attendents and I use it for fishing every weekend. It is an utter piece of shit as cars go, but it serves my needs.   Pretty sure all my furniture is worth more than my car.   lefty
 Broadway.  lefty
Fuck! The Monsoon is no longer available? Must score more.   lefty