or Connect

Posts by lefty

Tracy's last film scene. He died 17 days later.     lefty
I have an Asheville guide for you. Maybe one of the best I've ever fished with. Will send PM.   Spent the past weekend in CT which resulted in a Brown, Rainbow, Speckled Trout and a 13" juvenile Atlantic Salmon slam on Sunday.   lefty
The beer was cheap and cold. That's really what mattered.   lefty
I used to drink at the tavern where they filmed the "I am the mother-fucking shore patrol" scene. Still had the gouges on the bar where Nicholson smashed his pistol down.   Good seedy place. I think it's a Starbucks now.   lefty
idfnl hasn't been heard from in a while so I would say yes.   lefty
Resting Creepy Face     Even when with cutie.     Still, guy's going to work forever based on that movie. Unlike the F4 dude who just fucked himself onto the unemployment line.   lefty
It's a good thing because after this role he'll be typecast as the creepy dude.   lefty
I may have gout. Can only imagine that scurvy and the black pox are just around the corner. lefty
  Very good tight thriller. A few small acting missteps and one major plot point I felt deterred from the overall effect (maybe not, still thinking about it), but all things considered this is well worth watching.   Fewer stupid 200M superhero wankfests and 40 more 5M films like this, please.    lefty
http://i.imgur.com/YyEqJsk.gif   lefty