or Connect

Posts by lefty

Apollo event.    lefty
We were comped a couple of tickets but had a friend in town so I gave up my seat. I probably should have tried at the WC window though as there were empty seats.   She said it was great. Not every time SW does a drop in. Two songs I think.   lefty
Were you there? I couldn't make it, but my wife went.   lefty
 There was a tribute to Gladys Knight at The Apollo on Tuesday. Stevie Wonder and Dionne Warwick showed up. Listened to this last night for the first time in 20 years. I had forgotten how powerful it (and she) was.  lefty
Thanks. They decided on French/African so it looks like Harlem.   lefty 
Need a recommendation for tapas tonight. Anywhere between midtown and soho. Alta? lefty
JFC. Lighten up, nerds.   lefty
It's not easy being me. lefty
Initially, I liked the first, but then I realised that the sofas are on black plinths and, in fact, the Bearden side tables are on heavy steel plinths, so I didn't want to be the black plinth guy. Maybe too much heaviness in the room, but I'll be damned if I can find a metal or stone table with legs that I like.   Yes, steel bent over plywood.   lefty
This or this?   Both are appropriate to the space and us.   110 x 110 x 40 steel on wood plinth.     108 x 108 x 30 cast aluminum on chrome base (may be a touch too low - seat height is 41cm)       lefty