or Connect

Posts by lefty

So the last time they overestimated and shut down Central Park for some crazy reason. This time they completely underestimate, close the roads (how the hell are people supposed to do business), but seem to be keeping the park open to allow people to have fun with their kids.   Missing Bloomberg.   lefty 
Snowed in and have now tried three times to get through Age of Ultron. No idea how you guys can watch this shit.   lefty
Goddamnit.   http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ziegfeld-theater-close-weeks-article-1.2503813   lefty
Have it cued up for snowpocalypse.   lefty
Greatest. Screw design. Ever.     lefty
I have seen every version of Star Wars, including opening week in 1977, and the DS version of E4 that I watched the other day brought back the old excitement in a way that none of the others did.   lefty 
I've just finished the DS SW. It was great without all the dumb shit from the improved versions. ESB this weekend.   Thanks, Jr.   lefty 
Fucking Torontonians. That was awful.   lefty 
  Loved this movie when it first came out and haven't seen it in 40 years. Still holds up. A great example of the "honest man who won't take it anymore" genre. The score is fantastic.   lefty
  lefty