or Connect

Posts by lefty

The video was tough to watch.    lefty
Or found the strength to skewer a man right through with a pointy stick.   My guess? The writers' room.   lefty
You? lefty
Yes. lefty
When it first came out it was 65mm (70mm) film moving horizontally through a projector giving you an enormous image. In the old days you could go to a 35mm, 70mm or imax screening. Now, I'm not so sure what it means. lefty Now, I'm not so sure.
Haven't seen the movie, but knew the director back in the day.   lefty
There's a killer wild trout stream about 30 minutes from there. See you in five years.   lefty
That's about 20 minutes from ML.   Don't ski, but did drive out to the Taos ski hill to see it. Great drive up and looked like a pretty cool old school-style hill.    Loved Taos. Stayed in Hopper's old place where he cut Easy Riders.    lefty
 Pick up a copy of Easy Riders, Raging Bulls for a cool look at early 70s filmmakers. lefty
The red red nose is a pretty colour combo, but that would be a disqualification for an Am Staff in Aus. Do they use Am Staff and APBT interchangeably as a way to get around the ban?   6 weeks isn't the end of the world.    lefty