or Connect

Posts by lefty

... dog fur.   lefty
It's a great example of a clever approach not getting in the way of the story. Unlike Birdman which became almost unwatchable to me. Also, Tom Hardy can pretty much do no wrong.   lefty
The internal body heat renders it incapable of producing sperm and I believe it also atrophies to some extent. Not positive on that.   lefty
I think if you can go in early enough the testicle can be moved into position and secured to the scrotum ensuring it doesn't move up again. There were always rumours of show dogs that had this done. In N's case at 11 months the retained testicle is probably tiny and out of position so I doubt it's saveable, but I don't see why they can't leave the descended teste in place.    Cool story when your friends come over.   lefty
I'm not sure about this, but is there an operation to remove the undescended testicle and retain the descended?   Of course, there's always:     lefty
Someone other than them must have seen an unbitten person turn by this point. Wasn't the Governor doing experiments with the recently unbitten dead? Whether it is believed by survivors in general is another matter.   Was there ever an explanation for the dead in the cars of the highway? They were unzomfucked dead as I recall with intact heads.   lefty
Honestly, the source material isn't great so they are hampered to some extent.   lefty
http://ministryofsupply.com/collections/all/products/aviator-jacket         lefty
I was clarifying what we know - or have been led to believe. I couldn't say what characters know.   Shane confirmed to Rick what he was told at the CDC and I'm sure others have seen people turn without being bitten. Even so, my guess is that most people believe the infection is passed via bites and spatter, and act accordingly.   lefty
Assuming that the shit in Z veins is some kind of blood the word you want is spatter not splatter. If it's just a viscous fluid that isn't blood then splatter will work.   Serviceable episode but for two things: the bizarrely staged heros exit bad guys enter ext wide shot which was telegraphed and amateurish; and the red-handled machete for much the same reasons.   lefty