or Connect

Posts by lefty

And shitty. Don't forget shitty.   You, Me and the Apocalypse surprises me every week. No idea how this is on NBC.   lefty
  lefty
Carol shooting those dudes was actually more believable (in a zombified world) than three unarmed and one armed guy overwhelming 12 armed guys with weapons at the ready and getting away with nary a scratch.   lefty
This is what we brought into the woods years ago. As much as I like this new-fangled 7th wave of coffee, I see little reason to change old habits.     lefty
NYC. Check with some of the chains: Shade Store, Smith and Noble. Restoration Hardware can have decent finished lengths when on sale. But really, there's no way to win. Drapes are stupid expensive. lefty
^^^ there are probably no end of custom drapery people in the bay area, but be prepared for sticker shock. For our LR we needed 50 yds and fabrics we liked was in the 150/yd range. Plus 4K for the work.   For three windows.   We did use The Shade Store for cheaper velvet in our bedroom, but they couldn't get the length right and remade them four times. They finally asked, "if we give you all your money back will you go away?" Sure.   lefty
 Pretty much how I felt. 1/4 of the way through I was bored out of my mind. Couldn't muster up any feelings for anyone other than a desire to drop kick Luthor into the next county. lefty
  lefty
The video was tough to watch.    lefty
Or found the strength to skewer a man right through with a pointy stick.   My guess? The writers' room.   lefty