or Connect

Posts by lefty

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-1.3489457 lefty
Northern Canada twig chairs circa 1940. African table and bowl. Dead cow. NYS view.     lefty
Cute pup. Am Staff, Staff Bull or PBT?   Surprised they let him go at 6 weeks. That's a really young age to separate a puppy from its litter.   lefty
I focussed mostly on the Lower Red outside of Taos, but it was Christmas Day and middle of a snowstorm so the fishing was off.   Went back to Mammoth to fish the U Owens and Hot Creek. Really just to stand here for a day.     lefty
Never fished the Schoharie, but I do fish the Esopus a lot. To get to our place I head to Roscoe and cut up to Downsville and Delhi. But I should try going a little higher on the 87 and cutting across for some new water. This winter I went west and fished the Eastern Sierra and NM.   Little concerned that zero snow pack will seriously screw up the freestones by July, but we will see.   Yes, I have read it. Started reading Ed Van Put's, Trout Fishing in the Catskills...
Or walking off down the tracks as she went to investigate the car.   Help me out with something else. Scarface says he wants them to get his group into their compound. But why would he need Daryl, Rosita and Eugene? Especially when he has history with Daryl, he admitted that he just tried to kill him, and he knows Daryl is a serious threat. Why doesn't he just shoot Daryl which will bring the other two in line pretty damn fast.   Oh, I know ... monologue.   lefty
That was actually better. And the rules of realism don't apply to Schwartzenegger, Norris, or Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid.   That scene existed for two reasons: Denise and Daryl's crossbow. Surely there was a more realistic way to do that?   lefty
So you live in a world where human life is worth less than a can of beans. And one of your enemies is on his knees with his hands tied behind his back. But he has somehow managed to bite down on your genitals. You have a gun in your hands.   Do you: A) shoot him in the head? B) scream a lot until he lets go and then use your gun to shoot at one of your other enemies?   Worst three unarmed and one armed people overwhelm 12 guys with guns evar.   lefty
There are varying degrees of heart murmurs and all kinds of causes. Find out what the dog actually has. A friend's Boxer had a moderate murmur and lived a great life until it dropped dead one day. 2-3 years sounds like a pretty severe diagnosis.    As to the decision to spend money on an ill dog, there are two thoughts that have always stuck with me.   1) dogs don't have the expectation of tomorrow (as we know it)   2) you put a dog down when there's something left...
Near Delhi, so UWB and tribs. You?   It's funny, with so much water open year round, opening day is a little anti climatic.   lefty