or Connect

Posts by lefty

Hell, it seems, has frozen over. I'll land in SanFo on Tuesday for a week.   Let The City know.   lefty
In a world of CGI shit "blowing up" I'll take a little precious. lefty
Love it.   lefty
Christ, the name alone should be enough to make anyone avoid the place. lefty
11weeks? Don't sweat it. it will be easy to teach her what you want. Cute pup. lefty
You're doing everything right.   Distract her with an OB command that she has to adhere to until food is rewarded. Hand feed so she begins to depend upon your hand for food. Randomnly take food away while she's eating and give back after a few minutes.   Good luck.   lefty
^^ Very good movie. You see why J Lawrence is a star and why John Hawkes is underappreciated. Good double feature with Bue Ruin.   lefty
It's not easy being in every scene and acting against an off-camera voice. I think Samantha Morton was giving him good material to work with and they had the luxury of making a lot of dialogue changes in post when Scar Jo came in, but it really was a powerful and understated performance. Best I've seen from an actor since John Hawkes in Winter's Bone.   Her crept over my head like a cowl and kept me enthralled for 90 minutes. Not a lot of movies do that for me.   lefty
Her was one of the best movies I saw that year. Phoenix was completely convincing as someone falling in love with a voice in what was a very plausible story.   lefty
And I don't think very good for you, but greatness requires suffering.   88-year-old Vladimir Kagan's blog. http://vladimirkagan.typepad.com/   lefty