or Connect

Posts by lefty

lefty
  lefty
M, I have frameless glass cabinets with a blum touch opener. Touch the corner of the door and they pop open. Do the same to close. I fucking hate them. We have to clean the fingerprints off daily.   That's a smallish kitchen. I would lose the cabinets over the cooktop counter and move the sink to the island. Yes, you lose some storage, but you need fewer things anyway (trust me).   lefty  
 Or thrice.  lefty
Basil Dearden is a great name for a director and Khartoum a great name for a horse.   lefty
Is that what it was? Little Egypt? I had no idea.   I was expecting this:     lefty
I'm sitting on Steinway Ave in Astoria waiting for my truck. Cool neighborhood if you like hookah bars. lefty
One of his greatest screen moments. Shot from across the plaza, but still packs an emotional punch     Sweet dreams, Prince Myshkin.   lefty
You guys are like so mean.   lefty
You coud go on and on with watchable Russell roles from the Jungle Boy on Gilligan's Island through The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes to The Hateful Eight. He's had a cool career.   Breakdown is a little-seen thriller that's pretty damned good fun and one of the great JT Walsh's last roles.   lefty