or Connect

Posts by lefty

Selling firearms is your business or a side thing?   lefty
Everything. I've never touched one, but they seem pretty. Need a small cal rifle for my cabin. Sell me on them. Or something else. lefty
Coyotes are an occasional target. The .17 should handle them.Anyone have actual experience with Henry?lefty
Walk me through first .22 purchase. Bolt action, left handed, wood and steel. Used for shooting inanimate things and possibly killing coyotes. Other considerations: .17HMR instead of .22 for extra punch and Henry lever action over bolt for extras awesome. Thanks. lefty
  lefty
  lefty
M, I have frameless glass cabinets with a blum touch opener. Touch the corner of the door and they pop open. Do the same to close. I fucking hate them. We have to clean the fingerprints off daily.   That's a smallish kitchen. I would lose the cabinets over the cooktop counter and move the sink to the island. Yes, you lose some storage, but you need fewer things anyway (trust me).   lefty  
 Or thrice.  lefty
Basil Dearden is a great name for a director and Khartoum a great name for a horse.   lefty
Is that what it was? Little Egypt? I had no idea.   I was expecting this:     lefty