or Connect

Posts by lefty

[[SPOILER]]  lefty
TWD always was shit. GoT is rapidly becoming shittier.   That was a bloody terrible episode.    lefty
Unsuck today. Woke up to an American Kestrel outside my window.   lefty
Those guys are the reason we should be able to arm ourselves.   lefty
Review: https://pawntoplayer.wordpress.com/2015/04/28/it-rhymes-with-money-every-time/   lefty
It's a dopey storyline, but ...  [[SPOILER]]  lefty
It's snowing in the Catskills. No bugs; no fish. Fuck. lefty
There's no point as it wouldn't add anything to the new plotline.   lefty
In the show, Pod was a pretty good competent (in the sack and out) as Tyrion's squire, but the minute he hooked up with Brienne he became a klutz.   Kevan said he was on his way to Casterly Rock, so I think he's done.   Yeah, Tyrion's journey was dull as hell. Yet for some reason putting these great characters together is somehow lessening them. You could have cut from Varys' last line in E1 to them meeting Daenerys.    lefty
 Varys had a great scene with Kevan. Now gone. Since Sansa announced herself to the lords of the Eyrie, my guess is that the guards know. But all the other people at the inn? And what a disguise! Also a little tired of how Brienne can't grow or learn. After her debacle with Arya, you'd think she might have a more subtle approach especially with Littlefinger there. Pod is pretty well versed in castle intrigue and could have advised her. Instead, he flails on his horse. What...