or Connect

Posts by lefty

One of his greatest screen moments. Shot from across the plaza, but still packs an emotional punch     Sweet dreams, Prince Myshkin.   lefty
You guys are like so mean.   lefty
You coud go on and on with watchable Russell roles from the Jungle Boy on Gilligan's Island through The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes to The Hateful Eight. He's had a cool career.   Breakdown is a little-seen thriller that's pretty damned good fun and one of the great JT Walsh's last roles.   lefty
 Not sure I understand.  Dude, Snake Plissken. lefty
That was my wife's recommendation. Will check it out soon.   I talked her out of Sylvia's and into Ethiopian. It should be a quick meal. (Name that movie.)   lefty 
Nix was my first thought, but couldn't get the last minute reservation. Republic was good 15 years ago when it was novel. Now, not so much.   Screw it, I'm going to take her to Sylvia's and let her try and find something to eat.   Thanks.   lefty
        lefty
Thanks. The vegetarian I'm taking out just wrote me to say, "that restaurant, Sylvia's, looks like it has some vegetarian dishes."   Yes, if you don't mind vegetables rolled in butter and pork fat then deep fried in buttered pork fat.   lefty
Need recommendation for Thai in Union Square area? Vegetarian would do as well.   lefty
lefty is up in the Catskills for a week picking blackberries for breakfast. Nothing to complain about. lefty