or Connect

Posts by lefty

Who lets a cleaning lady use her own vacuum after it's been dragged through God knows what in other apts? lefty
Come to my house. Pick out a table. It's yours.   Agree with SG - wood is good.   lefty
I offered to leave a sample, but they said no.   lefty
Two pairs of slim Black Label chinos.    Both marked 36" x 32" and hemmed. Made in Italy.    Waist - 38" Front Rise - 10" Length from waist - 42"   I would say they'd be great for a 34" - 35" waist.   One is labelled "tan" and I would say that's pretty accurate. The other is "navy" but has a slight grey to it.   Retail was $350. Yours for $95 each shipped conus. Both for $175.   lefty
I can see a haze over midtown. Hell of a fire. Miracle no one was hurt.   lefty
Two pairs of slim Black Label chinos.    Both marked 36" x 32" and hemmed. Made in Italy.    Waist - 38" Front Rise - 10" Length from waist - 42"   I would say they'd be great for a 34" - 35" waist.   One is labelled "tan" and I would say that's pretty accurate. The other is "navy" but has a slight grey to it.   Retail was $350. Yours for $95 each shipped conus. Both for $175.   lefty
From the Edgewater fire?   lefty
  [[SPOILER]]  I probably have to read these again. lefty
[[SPOILER]]  lefty
Insanely easy. Dropped off paperwork at 9:00; picked up passport at 4:00.   Go Canada.   lefty