or Connect

Posts by baba booey

Bump and price drop
ISAIA Shirt Size 15.5 / 39 Worn once and laundered once, in excellent like new condition Size 15.5 / 39, measures 20.5" across the chest, arm measure 20.5" from pit to cuff and top to bottom measures 31" Stripes are a muted grey and red color. The red may appear pink, but it is more a faded red to me...not really pink Made in Italy $75--->$70--->$65 shipped
Heritage Research Summer Longline Parka Size Medium Worn twice, but I guarantee the parka is just like new. 100% cotton, non-waxed Size Medium, measures 21.5" pit to pit, 19.5" from pit to end of arm and 28.5" from top to bottom Handmade in UK $200---$190--->$180 shipped
Beckel Canvas War Bag & Necessary Bag Used twice, still in excellent condition. Tossing in the necessary bag as well. The War Bag is just the right size to hold everything for the weekend. Made of 20 Canvas, 2" heavy Cotton Webbing and reinforced with leather. This is the largest size allowed as carry on luggage on most airlines. I also have the optional shoulder strap. War Mag measures 11" x 11" x 23" (2783 Cu.in.). 2 lbs. and necessary bag measures 6" x 6" x 12" (432...
Beckel Canvas War Bag & Necessary Bag Used twice, still in excellent condition. Tossing in the necessary bag as well. The War Bag is just the right size to hold everything for the weekend. Made of 20 Canvas, 2" heavy Cotton Webbing and reinforced with leather. This is the largest size allowed as carry on luggage on most airlines. I also have the optional shoulder strap. War Mag measures 11" x 11" x 23" (2783 Cu.in.). 2 lbs. and necessary bag measures 6" x 6" x 12" (432...
NWT - Howlin' By Morrison Pollack Fair Isle Sweater in Size Medium/U] Size Medium, new with tags 100% wool Shawl Collar with toggle neck Made in Scotland Measures 21" pit to pit, 18.5" pit to cuff and 25.5" top to bottom $150---$140--->$130--->$120--->$110 shipped
Bump and drop!
Bump and price drop!
Is that a real DODO case?
STUNNING CLASSIC Made in England DONEGAL TWEED Belted Overcoat/U] This is absolutely stunning! Half-canvassed and fully lined, this beautiful overcoat is cut from thick, heavy Donegal Tweed--the real deal, from Donegal, Ireland, not some faux Donegal tweed that just looks the part--in a classic wide cream and grey herringbone with the occasional fleck of rowanberry red.. Made in England, this is a wonderful classic coat, with trench coat style lapels and a fully...