or Connect

Posts by baba booey

Accepting offers on both coats. If we can complete outside ebay I have no problem paying the 3% fee in paypal so that the transaction is protected.
I have a new with tags Spiewak Harris Duffle Coat. It is black in color and a size medium. I like the coat it is just a little too small for my liking and I can only return for a store credit. Here is the ebay link. If we can complete the transaction outside of ebay I can sell cheaper. Please let me know if you are interested. I have 100% seller feedback. SOLD http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT I also have a Ben Sherman Appollo jacket. Size is...
Asking $40 without pics yet and receive a $100...am I missing something?
How long has it taken on shipping? I am on day 8 and still nothing...no emails either.
Uniqlo +J trousers are gone...
added Shades of Greige Round Collar Coat
What size is that J. Crew sweater?
Dropped the price on the ebay listing $5 plus bing cashback is at 10% through Dec. 2nd.
The bing cash back is still at 20% and select styles are $30 off $100 or more. The $30 off ends tonight at 11:59 pm PST.
The one seller has inseam choices, is that not strange? Can anyone comment on that? The other seller does not have inseam choices. I am going to purchase one and report back with pics. However, I am not sure which seller to go with...the one with different inseam lenghts or the one that has them all the same.