Posts by baba booey

PM sent for the 8.5UK/9.5US
Quote: Originally Posted by makewayhomer Im actually a bit surprised by your fit comments I have a Grenson Desert boot in 8F, wear US 8.5 in most US shoes, and it fits me great. heel super snug. there is perhaps an inch and a quarter of space past my toes, but that's b/c there is an elongated toe. if my feet were any longer they would be scrunched in the small toe box I also have the black Grenson perforated cap toe oxfords in UK 8F and those...
Quote: Originally Posted by makewayhomer or in the thread he started last night So, I am not allowed to post on both sides? I have seen others list on both sides and I think it is fair to say some items cover both.
Quote: Originally Posted by hboogz You're probably better off posting this in Mens Clothing.. I posted over there as well, thanks!
Picked these up from the Gilt sale and decided I don't need them. They are a UK 8F. For reference, am normally a 9.5 and these fit me perfectly. Only looking to get what I paid, let me know if you have questions. RETURNED TO GILT
Picked these up from the Gilt sale and decided I don't need them. They are a UK 8F. For reference, am normally a 9.5 and these fit me perfectly. Only looking to get what I paid, let me know if you have questions. RETURNED TO GILT
I was told this was from 2006-07. Is this on par with the pea coat J. Crew is selling today?
I picked up the Schott 740N for around $119 shipped. Overral construction of the coat was good and did a good job of keeping me warm. However, the thing fit like a box. I am normally a 40R in jackets and picked up a 40 in the Schott. The arms were fine, chest and shoulders were HUGE. Re-sold the thing for what I paid on flebay.
Can anyone comment on sizing with Kicking Mule? I am looking at the 33 waist in the 1950. My waist measures about 34" and was wondering if these will stretch too much.
Quote: Originally Posted by ToruOkada I own the second one. It's the field shirt-jacket and its the warmest jacket I own. With a little layering underneath it gets me through central texas winters and was warm enough for my new york trip in late november. I posted a photo of me wearing it in WAYWT maybe about a month or so ago. Thanks, looks good. Is it navy or black? The one at yoox looks black.