or Connect

Posts by baba booey

Dropped the Florsheims to $25 shipped... Everything else has sold, thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by DGP I don't think so, we've had an "official sales alert" thread and several affiliate threads. What I proposed was more a quick answer thread (like the I have a Jean thread), where someone can post what they're looking for and anyone who's seen it can answer. For example, I'm looking for: Naked & Famous Weird Guy Deep Indigo in a size 31 or 32 Corpus Rye in Raw, size 31 or 32 Haven't had much luck locating...
Drop on the Dunderdon bomber.
He needs to be refunded, less the shipping and handling costs. Do not keep the item and his money. Save yourself the headache of trying to ship to him again. He provided an address, you attempted to ship and obviously it did not work. You also attempted to contact and he did not respond. Just refund the money and move on with re-selling. Shipping internationally can be a pain in the a$$!
Quote: Originally Posted by joncarroll1140 Are AE's generally 1 size larger than US sizing? This is US sizing and they run pretty true to size.
Added a couple coats.
Added Florsheim Imperials. AE's hit ebay tonight, link to follow.
Measurements posted
NWT - Dunderdon Anton wool bomber jacket Medium SOLD Timberland Boot Company Counterpane Lace Boot Size 9 SOLD Premium burnished Horween® leather, hand finished for a well-worn, cared-for appearance Leather sole with siping for flexibility and traction on all surfaces Stacked leather heel Natural round waxed cotton laces Worn 1 time (mostly indoors). Outside is just as new and the soles have only slight markings. These will be shipped in original box. Club Monaco...
Picked up these from Rue La La for $150 ($100 after a credit). I was a little discouraged to find they are made in China. Definitely not as comfortable as my Red Wings and the leather creaks. I guess I can't complain much for $150.