or Connect

Posts by baba booey

Quote: Originally Posted by makewayhomer Im actually a bit surprised by your fit comments I have a Grenson Desert boot in 8F, wear US 8.5 in most US shoes, and it fits me great. heel super snug. there is perhaps an inch and a quarter of space past my toes, but that's b/c there is an elongated toe. if my feet were any longer they would be scrunched in the small toe box I also have the black Grenson perforated cap toe oxfords in UK 8F and those...
Quote: Originally Posted by makewayhomer or in the thread he started last night So, I am not allowed to post on both sides? I have seen others list on both sides and I think it is fair to say some items cover both.
Quote: Originally Posted by hboogz You're probably better off posting this in Mens Clothing.. I posted over there as well, thanks!
Picked these up from the Gilt sale and decided I don't need them. They are a UK 8F. For reference, am normally a 9.5 and these fit me perfectly. Only looking to get what I paid, let me know if you have questions. RETURNED TO GILT
Picked these up from the Gilt sale and decided I don't need them. They are a UK 8F. For reference, am normally a 9.5 and these fit me perfectly. Only looking to get what I paid, let me know if you have questions. RETURNED TO GILT
I was told this was from 2006-07. Is this on par with the pea coat J. Crew is selling today?
I picked up the Schott 740N for around $119 shipped. Overral construction of the coat was good and did a good job of keeping me warm. However, the thing fit like a box. I am normally a 40R in jackets and picked up a 40 in the Schott. The arms were fine, chest and shoulders were HUGE. Re-sold the thing for what I paid on flebay.
Can anyone comment on sizing with Kicking Mule? I am looking at the 33 waist in the 1950. My waist measures about 34" and was wondering if these will stretch too much.
Quote: Originally Posted by ToruOkada I own the second one. It's the field shirt-jacket and its the warmest jacket I own. With a little layering underneath it gets me through central texas winters and was warm enough for my new york trip in late november. I posted a photo of me wearing it in WAYWT maybe about a month or so ago. Thanks, looks good. Is it navy or black? The one at yoox looks black.
Can anyone comment on these two jackets from yoox? Would like to know how warm and any other comments on the fit and quality. http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&Y...I&sts=sr_men80 http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&Y...G&sts=sr_men80