or Connect

Posts by baba booey

Drop in price.
Drop in price.
NWT Golden Bear X Unionmade Potrero Goat Suede Baseball Jacket Small Made in USA 100% goat leather outer. 100% cotton lining Constructed exclusively for Unionmade at Golden Bear in San Francisco factory, this gorgeous varsity jacket is made out of beautiful supple goat suede and features a ribbed varsity collar, double zipper and intricate floral cotton lining. Made in USA Size 40, pit to pit 23" back measurement top to bottom is 23.5", shoulders 20" and arm...
NWT FRED PERRY X NIGEL CABOURN CAMERAMAN WINDCHEATER BOMBER JACKET SIZE 40 MEDIUM Inspired by one of Cabourn's signature designs, the Fred Perry x Nigel Cabourn Cameraman Windcheater Bomber Jacket is expertly made in the Mackintosh factory. Constructed with a cotton canvas shell in complimenting contrasting panels, it is closed with a bespoke Riri zippers and finished with a ribbed collar and cuffs. 100% cotton Textured canvas shell Paneled construction Size 40, pit to...
Auction ends today. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191506995782
Woolrich Woolen Mills Cruiser flannel shirt - Medium 100% flannel cotton. Daiki Suzuki designed. Button cuffed sleeves. Worn only a handful of times since bought new. It is in like new condition. Size medium measures 21.5" pit to pit, 17.5" across the shoulder, 30" in length and 22.5" sleeve length. $75 shipped
NWT Gitman Vintage Flannel Lined Oxford Size Medium 100% Oxford Cotton Flannel lined Button cuffed sleeves Brand new with tags Standard medium fitting. Let me know if you need measurements $65 shipped
Gitman Vintage Chambray Size Medium 100% Cotton light grayish color Worn but in very good condition. Always cold washed and hung to dry. Standard medium fitting. Let me know if you need measurements $40 shipped
Tricker's Derby in Navy Size UK 8 Worn once for 2 hours. Love the shoes, just don't feel like I can pull off the color. Limited edition for Kafka, I believe 2 pairs were made in each size. Premium leather construction. Leather lined with leather insoles Comes with 2 pairs of waxed laces, original box, polishing cloth and shoes bags. Double welted leather sole Size UK 8 or US 9 $300 (these retailed for $499) shipped
Tricker's Derby in Navy Size UK 8 Worn once for 2 hours. Love the shoes, just don't feel like I can pull off the color. Limited edition for Kafka, I believe 2 pairs were made in each size. Premium leather construction. Leather lined with leather insoles Comes with 2 pairs of waxed laces, original box, polishing cloth and shoes bags. Double welted leather sole Size UK 8 or US 9 $300 (these retailed for $499) shipped