or Connect

Posts by AHS

Thanks, gentleman. I didn't realize that they made these on the 202.To be honest, I have only tried these on - they seem to fit well - but I haven't worn them for a full day. But I've been lucky with used shoes from EG, C&J, Alden, etc... (As long as they have been well maintained with trees, conditioner, etc...) I think the better leathers respond well to their new owners. AHS
Just picked up these older model monkstraps last week on eBay. They need a little love... but I'm very happy with them. Anyone know the model name? They're on the 202. Thanks. AHS
Nice pair of vintage Edward Green shoes for Brooks Brothers. • US 10 D.  
 • Built on the exclusive 346 last that EG made for the Brooks English and Brooks Brother shoes. • Some blemishes. But well-kept over the years... I purposely did not shine them so that you would get a true sense of their condition. 
 • Sorry, trees not included. 
 Price includes priority mail shipping CONUS. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions. AHS  
Duplicate thread. Sorry
Nice pair of Shell Cordovan PTB shoes. • US 10.5 D. Please note that some people think these run a little big. • Made in England by Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren. • Cigar brown color. • Retail on these is outrageous now, if / when RL has them in stock.  • Sorry, trees not included. 
 I will ship these via priority mail with tracking. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions. AHS
Sorry. They're very nice. But they are Gresons.AHS
With summer approaching, I am looking for a very affordable option. Any suggestions?
These could use a little TLC -- and the reason why I am selling them at a low price: $59 plus $14 shipping prioirty mail CONUS. The patina is starting to develop around the toe are and around the back heels and a nice red color is starting to develop. Trees not included. But I will include a pair of AE bags. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions. Sorry that my iphone photos are so awful!! AHS
Applied a small amount of Alden black wax to my PTBs. Btw - has anyone swapped out the original marlow laces for waxed ones? AHS
Tommy Nutter.... Wow. For anyone not familiar with him: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Nutter AHS