or Connect

Posts by AHS

Size US 11 B (Fit TTS). 201 Last: similar to the EG 202 last. Nice dark brown Medallion design on both sides (near heel) of each shoe. Please see photos. Some wear to the original soles and heels. Uppers in good condition. Shoes have been regularly brushed and treated with Saphir products. Shipping is $15 CONUS via priority mail. $50 rest of the world. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks, AHS
Good condition. (Please take a look at photos.) I am cutting down the collection and need to pay some bills after buying two pairs of Edward Greens last month. UK 10 / US 11 D. Simpson (narrow) last. Will shop with box and bags via priority mail. Shipping is $15 CONUS via priority mail. $50 rest of the world. Please PM me with any questions. I plan to put them up on eBay this weekend if they don't sell here. Thanks, AHS
Good condition. (Please take a look at photos.) Suede has some very minimal scuffing and could use a cleaning. I am cutting down the collection and need to pay some bills after buying two pairs of Edward Greens last month. UK 10 / US 11 D. Simpson (narrow) last, but they seem to have a pretty decent width. Will shop with box and bags via priority mail. Shipping is $20 CONUS via priority mail. $60 rest of the world. Please PM me with any questions. I plan to put them...
Good condition. (Please take a look at photos.) But I am cutting down the collection and need to pay some bills after buying two pairs of Edward Greens last month. US 11 D. Will shop with box and bags via priority mail. Please PM me with any questions. I plan to put them up on eBay this weekend if they don't sell here. Shipping is $20 CONUS via priority mail. $60 rest of the world. Thanks, AHS
Exactly. That is why I buy 38S rather than 38R. Taking an inch off the bottom can throw off the jacket's proportions with the buttons and gorge.
Didn't realize that was an option. Thanks!
I was planning to order the Napoli duck canvas suit, but the jacket length for the 38 is listed as 29.75". That is about 1" longer than I prefer. I have a short torso and feel like anything longer than 29" looks to long on me. Any thoughts, suggestions, advice on what I can do? I rally like that suit! AHS
Funny coincidence....I purchased these last week on eBay for $130 as soon as the listing popped up on my iPhone. This was a photo the seller was using.I was hoping that they would fit, but they are too big.I relisted them on eBay right away, assuming I will make a bit of a profit. Let me know if anyone here wants them. I can cut a good deal for a SF brother.http://www.ebay.com/itm/330866841791?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649AHS
Zegnas and Barbera claimed.Thanks,AHS
Two seven-fold Kitons. One orange, the other purplish navy. Also... two Zegnas, one Luciano Barbera. I think I will hold on to the Kitons. At least the navy... but the Zegnas and Barbera are available at cost plus shipping if anyone wants them. The polka dot Zegna shows some wear. AHS