or Connect

Posts by AHS

Good condition. More info and photos here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/231971820463?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 · Size 42 R · Mid-dark green (about a shade darker than my iPhone photos of the full-length sportcoat) · Check Wool Tweed · 3/2 Roll · Double vents Shipping via priority mail with tracking is $14.05. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions. AHS
EDWARD GREEN / CROCKETT & JONES RALPH LAUREN MARLOW SHELL CORDOVAN 10 / 10.5 / 11 Two pairs of shoes that deserve to go to a SF member. I'm doing a spring cleaning so open to reasonable offers. Take all three for a steal Ebay listings with more info and photos...
EDWARD GREEN Brown Pebble Monkstrap Shoes. Troon model. 202 Last 10.5 / 11 D. (Note that these are a UK D width which some people translate to a US C width. However, the 202 last is a comfortable wider last.). Will Ship with EG for Paul Stuart Shoe Trees. I purposely did not shine these so that you could get a true sense of their condition. But do know that I have taken good care of these since I purchased them: I have always kept them in trees and I use saphir...
Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Black Calf Marlow. Size 10. Please know your size on this model. Will ship with box and RL bags. No trees. Retail on these is outrageous. I purposely did not shine these so that you could get a true sense of their condition. But do know that I have taken good care of these since I purchased them new about a year ago: I have always kept them in trees and I use saphir products. Thanks for looking. Don't hesitate to send me a message if...
UK 8.5 / US 9 D width on their 100 last. (Their D width is typically a US C width.)AHS
Nice pair of Edward Green shoes. • UK 10 D. Approx US 10.5 C or D. • Built on the classic 202 last. • Some nicks and scratches on the back and one on the side. But well-kept over the years... Could use a little TLC and a shine. • Sorry, trees not included. But will include original box and bags. 
 I will ship these via priority mail with tracking. $18.95 CONUS. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions.  AHS  
Gentlemen. I'm looking for vintage Edward Green shoes and boots. Price negotiable depending on model, etc... This would also include rebranded EG shoes for Peal & Co, Brooks Brothers, Paul Stuart, Carroll & Co., etc... Size UK 10 or 10.5 (US 10.5 or 11). D or C widths. Must be in decent condition Thanks, AHS
Wasn't the shell on the Polo branded PTBs and shortwings a shade or two lighter than the RL models?AHS
Thanks, gentleman. I didn't realize that they made these on the 202.To be honest, I have only tried these on - they seem to fit well - but I haven't worn them for a full day. But I've been lucky with used shoes from EG, C&J, Alden, etc... (As long as they have been well maintained with trees, conditioner, etc...) I think the better leathers respond well to their new owners. AHS
Just picked up these older model monkstraps last week on eBay. They need a little love... but I'm very happy with them. Anyone know the model name? They're on the 202. Thanks. AHS