or Connect

Posts by AHS

PSA alert. Ending soon on ebay is a pair of vintage, used EG (branded as Carroll & Co) kiltie loafers size 9.5 C. I wrote the seller and confirmed that they are on the 184 last. http://www.ebay.com/itm/380601452278?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 Please note that I am not affiliated with the seller and cannot vouch for him. Posting just in case someone has an interest in EGs for
This is embarrassing ... but I am getting kind of panicky that the site is still down. AHS
Aldens? Please specify. They are great.AHS
US 11 C. 202 Last. Shoes are used, but wearable with many years of life left. Suede shows wear and small blemishes. Recently re-heeled. I also had one of the eyelets replaced and mended a few months ago. A great pair of shoes available at a fraction of the retail price ($1,200+) of current Edward Green shoes. Sorry for crappy iphone photos! Free shipping CONUS. Shoe trees not included, but let me know if you need them. I will throw them in for free. Thanks for...
Sold (pending payment).
Just received my khaki rivet chinos. Navy duck canvas suit to arrive this week. Great clothes and friendly, fantastic customer service. That's an awsome combination. I'm hooked. AHS
Purchased from Leather Soul Beverly Hills earlier this year. Original retail was $1,200+ although I got them on sale. 82 last. Really beautiful.... but I was fortunate enough to recently find another pair of EG spectators so just trying to recoup some of my $$. Please have a look at the condition (and excuse my awful iPhone photos!) I probably wore these 3 or 4 times. Will ship with original box, bags, and the EG shoetrees. Free shipping CONUS. $60 rest of the...
Fantastic Edward Green captoes for Paul Stuart. Rich dark brown patina. Uppers in great shape, soles show some wear. Please PM me with any questions. I plan to put them up on eBay on Thursday if they don't sell here. Priority mail shipping free CONUS. $49 rest of the world. Thanks, AHS
Anyone have a pair of the HY Chukka boots? I really want to pull the trigger AHS
Great Aldens. Great seller.