or Connect

Posts by AHS

Nice pick-up this morning.... Could use some TLC before I put them up on B&S or ship to Spoo. AHS
Longwings are approx 11-3/4 x 4-3/8 PTBs are approx 11-5/8 x 4-1/4 Thanks.
Two pairs of incredible, deadstock vintage florsheims. Longwings are 8 D. PTBs are 7.5 D. Sorry for the crappy iPhone photos. $199 (or best offer) for one pair. $349 (or best offer) for both. Shipping is free CONUS. Please PM me for international shipping rates. I can post or send additional photos. Deadstock from 1978. (I even have the receipt.) Some shop wear. Thanks. Let me know if you have any questions. I just wish they fit me. AHS
Rogue leather jacket. Size S. Not exactly my thing. But it fits well and maybe my wife will think I look like Noel Gallagher. AHS
Sold pending payment. Thanks!
I purchased this watch from a British seller a couple of years ago, but rarely wore it. And then one day I realized that it had stopped running... The hands still move if you turn the crown. I know very little about wristwatches -- sorry! -- but can tell you that this Smiths watch is very handsome. A bit on the small side compared to most men's watches these days. Red, white, blue band. Thanks for looking. Send me a note if you have any questions. AHS
Any chance you are scouting a location for Epaulet San Francisco? AHS
Sold. Thanks!
Good condition, but could use a proper shining. Will shop with box and bags via priority mail. Please note that the simpson last runs narrow (B / C). Shipping is $15 CONUS via priority mail. $50 rest of the world. Please PM me with any questions. I plan to put them up on eBay this weekend if they don't sell here. Thanks, AHS
Hi all, Excuse my awful iPhone photos! These are amazing boots... I probably wore them 3 or 4 times. Will ship with original box and bags. Free shipping CONUS. $60 rest of the world. I plan to put these up on eBay this Thursday (at a higher asking price) if I don't sell them here in the next 48 hours. Thanks for looking, and please PM with any questions. AHS