or Connect

Posts by AHS

Thanks. And thank you for the suggestion re chili edge dressing. Will pick some up on my way home.AHS
RL may not put them on sale anymore, but new and "gently used" pairs show up on ebay for $400 - $600. AHS
I prefer shell cordovan because of how the patina develops - both quickly and over long periods of time. Purchased a pair of vintage Florsheim longwings on eBay the other day. Here is a before photo coupled with one 24 hours later. My office smells like Lexol and VSC again! AHS
Marlow Black Calf Tuesday? AHS
Nice pair of vintage Alden black pebble grain longwings. Model #978 Pretty sure these are on the Barrie last. $79 (OBO) plus $16 shipping CONUS. Thanks for looking. Don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions.I have listed them on ebay (at a higher price) but would prefer to sell them to a SF brother. (And also avoid ebay fees ) AHS
Very, very tempted... Must resist.
Carmina Simpson Last Suede Captoes UK 10 or US 10.5 or 11 Good condition. Small blemish on the right shoe inner back near the heel area. See photo #3. Will ship with bags and box. Shipping CONUS via priority mail is an additional $18 Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions. I have listed them on ebay (at a higher price) but would prefer to sell them to a SF brother. (And also avoid ebay fees ) AHS
100% cashmere highlights from this week. Boglioli K jacket and RL Polo suit. Both N/A. Sorry... AHS
Used pair of Alden Suede Cap Toes. US 8.5 E, but I am not sure which last. Beater pair -- but where else are you going to find Aldens for $89 Could use a good cleaning! Rubber sole in good condition. http://www.ebay.com/itm/231874468487?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 $89 plus $14 for shipping CONUS. PM me with any questions... Thanks, AHS
Thank you all for your advice. I'm just going to have to accept it that the Rain last doesn't work for me. Next week, I'm going to send these to a friend (and SF member) to sell for me on eBay. SPAM ALERT!!! But if anyone wants a pair of saddle shell Rain 922s in a 9.5 UK at a great price... send me a pm. Here is the original link to the classified I posted a few weeks ago. I am not going to repost on the B&S...