or Connect

Posts by AHS

Any chance you are scouting a location for Epaulet San Francisco? AHS
Sold. Thanks!
Good condition, but could use a proper shining. Will shop with box and bags via priority mail. Please note that the simpson last runs narrow (B / C). Shipping is $15 CONUS via priority mail. $50 rest of the world. Please PM me with any questions. I plan to put them up on eBay this weekend if they don't sell here. Thanks, AHS
Hi all, Excuse my awful iPhone photos! These are amazing boots... I probably wore them 3 or 4 times. Will ship with original box and bags. Free shipping CONUS. $60 rest of the world. I plan to put these up on eBay this Thursday (at a higher asking price) if I don't sell them here in the next 48 hours. Thanks for looking, and please PM with any questions. AHS
Agreed. I have had a great experience working with Spoo. It is also a lot of fun to see the auctions underway. This weekend, I'll be sending him a box filled with goodies... including Brioni suits, BBBF shirts, and a great Turnbull & Asser suit!AHS
Just received my suede chukka boots. Ordered them late last Friday... and they arrived six days later in San Francisco. http://www.howardyount.com/collections/shoes/products/mahogany-suede-crepe-sole-chukka Beautiful boots. A steal at $199. AHS
[/quote]The other off the rack suiting option that we'll have is the grey merino cloth that matches up with these trousers. Slim Walt Trouser Grey Merino Wool Side-Tab: $195 We're about six weeks away on that.[/quote] Mike, any updates you can share? What are you planning for the jacket? Thanks, AHS
PSA alert. Ending soon on ebay is a pair of vintage, used EG (branded as Carroll & Co) kiltie loafers size 9.5 C. I wrote the seller and confirmed that they are on the 184 last. http://www.ebay.com/itm/380601452278?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 Please note that I am not affiliated with the seller and cannot vouch for him. Posting just in case someone has an interest in EGs for
This is embarrassing ... but I am getting kind of panicky that the site is still down. AHS
Aldens? Please specify. They are great.AHS