Posts by AHS

Family and work obligations severely limited my thrifting time this weekend... but I had a great Goodwill score Saturday afternoon. Honestly, one of the nicest things I've ever found. Navy blue. (And my third recent Isaia in the past month.) Sorry, N/A. AHS
A quick stop at goodwill before lunch. RLBL Suitsupply orphan Brooks Brothers made in Italy suit. Recent Hickey Freeman suit. Nice pattern... Brioni suit Isaia suit I love thrifting... AHS
Couple slightly better photos of the Dege & Skinner suit from yesterday. 3-button stance shows it's age, but double-vents, working cuffs, etc... Second photo of the cuff better captures the real color: blue with a light blue stripe. It's a cautionary tale for a savile row suit... 35 years (and 5,350 miles later) you end up on a Goodwill rack. AHS
Jeff, once again, thanks for the excellent customer service. It's a great pleasure to order from the Armoury.AHS
Full suit. Surprised (and very happy) to find this at Goodwill. Will try to take a better photo in the morning. AHS
PSA. Not my listing, but a great deal for someone looking for a pair of 96624 Florsheim black royal imperial longwings. Comes with box and bags. These won't last long. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Florsheim-Royal-Imperial-Black-Leather-Wingtips-Mens-11-D-V-Cleat-/302121993927?hash=item4657dfc6c7:g:MkwAAOSwal5YE5-2 AHS
Hi and thanks for looking. Purchased these from a fellow SF member, but they are just a bit too big for me. 1. Light brown herringbone: 53% wool 47% cotton 2. Light weight dark green brown check: 78% wool 22% mohair Approximate measurements: • Shoulder 17.5" • Pit to Pit 19.5" • Sleeve 25.5" • Length (from bottom of the collar) 28.75" Great condition. Sale is for both sportcoats. $300 OBO Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions.
Only one brag-worthy find today. Bad suede is awful. Good suede is .... um .... good? AHS
Highlights and fodder from a quiet week. Nothing special... but a few labels I don't see out there too often. Sorry, all N/A. AHS
Email sent. Thanks again.