or Connect

Posts by AHS

Too big... But at least it will support the "My Son's Preschool Tuition (and the occasional Aldens / EGs for me) Fund".There have been some great finds here lately...AHS
Was this a good pickup? Two RRL leather jackets. Not my thing, and made in China. Ebay prices seem all over the place. Sorry for crappy photos .... AHS
Made for Wilkes Bashford here in San Francisco. Very good used condition. Some unstitching on one shoe. Not really noticeable. Shoes are a shade darker than my iPhone photos display. Great shoes. Perfect for spring / summer. I wish they fit me. Price includes priority mail shipping CONUS. PM me with any questions. Thanks, AHS PS. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested. I plan to put these up on EBay at a higher price on Weds.
I agree with green_machine. I recently came across a few pairs of deadstock Florsheims in smaller sizes (7.5 and 8). Mind you they were in perfect condition... but sold to Japanese buyers on eBay between $170 - $220.BTW - they are beautiful.AHS
Nice pick-up this morning.... Could use some TLC before I put them up on B&S or ship to Spoo. AHS
Longwings are approx 11-3/4 x 4-3/8 PTBs are approx 11-5/8 x 4-1/4 Thanks.
Two pairs of incredible, deadstock vintage florsheims. Longwings are 8 D. PTBs are 7.5 D. Sorry for the crappy iPhone photos. $199 (or best offer) for one pair. $349 (or best offer) for both. Shipping is free CONUS. Please PM me for international shipping rates. I can post or send additional photos. Deadstock from 1978. (I even have the receipt.) Some shop wear. Thanks. Let me know if you have any questions. I just wish they fit me. AHS
Rogue leather jacket. Size S. Not exactly my thing. But it fits well and maybe my wife will think I look like Noel Gallagher. AHS
Sold pending payment. Thanks!
I purchased this watch from a British seller a couple of years ago, but rarely wore it. And then one day I realized that it had stopped running... The hands still move if you turn the crown. I know very little about wristwatches -- sorry! -- but can tell you that this Smiths watch is very handsome. A bit on the small side compared to most men's watches these days. Red, white, blue band. Thanks for looking. Send me a note if you have any questions. AHS