or Connect

Posts by AHS

Listed as 10.5 but they are at least a 1/2 size bigger. Decent shape but could use some TLC. PM me with any questions. Thanks, AHS
Listed as 10.5 but they are at least a 1/2 size bigger. Decent shape but could use some TLC. PM me with any questions. Thanks, AHS
New Hickey-Freeman for Neiman Marcus suit. Pants were never even hemmed. Also, a minty tie attache. Brand is maybe "St Thomas"? Any help IDing it would be appreciated. Still can't figure out why my photos sometimes display upside down AHS
You are correct. Aside from the Aldens, the other four pairs are 11.5/12.Going back this morning to see if our big-footed friend had more to donate. AHS
Hope this makes up for my badly stained Tom Ford tie from this morning. Five pairs of shoes -- found in about five minutes. J. M. Weston Suede Gucci Loafers Stefanobi Lidfort for Barney's suede monks Alden for Brooks Condition nicer than my quick iphone shots show. Will take them home this evening for a little TLC: shoe trees and saphir products. AHS
This is a first for me: Tom Ford at the Goodwill. Unfortunately, the tie is stained in two places. Thinking of sending it to Tiecrafters or just throwing it up on ebay. AHS
Here is the Versace suit. AHS
This was a first for me. Versace suit. One button. Made in Italy. Hoping it is legit and the "right" Versace. BTW anyone know how to post photos from an iPhone? Can you post directly from your library? AHS
Thanks all for the PMs but the shirts sold very quickly.
(1) Blue oxord cloth button down and (2) blue with very faint white stripe. Very good used condition. No stains, fraying, etc... MOP buttons. $65 for both shirts shipped priority mail. Let me know if you have any questions. AHS