or Connect

Posts by AHS

Totally agree with Smoothie1.Naskedsnake, what size are you looking for? Note that most people go down 1/2 size.AHS
Pardon the interruption... but it is August and I thought I would give us a quick break from all the beautiful shells on this thread. Just picked these up on eBay. Older pair of C&J spectators for Polo. AHS
Fantastic. It's a perfect shoe.(Please note that I am on the lookout for this model -- either the Polo or RL branded version -- in a US 10. New or good used condition.)AHS
Cool find yesterday. Vintage Edward Green (in great condition) for BB's old Brooks English line. On the defunct 346 last. Unfortunately, they are 11.5 A! AHS
Anyone purchase their shirts recently? Some of the older postings cite issues with the next size running smaller than marked. Wondering if this is still the case. AHS
+1. The change has been slight, but noticeable. I'm pretty thin, but have been running around this planet for nearly 50 years.. Makes sense that your feet would react in this way.AHS
Agree 100%. San Fracisco is not the sunniest place ... so I occasionally leave my shells out in our backyard for the entire day. Hopes to speed up the lightening process a bit.AHS
Agreed... I think the effect comes from me leaning forward (to take the pic with my iPhone) and my pants pulled up. I kind of liked the way it made my shoes look like a pair of suede monsters.
Alden snuff longwings AHS