or Connect

Posts by AHS

[/QUOTE]][/QUOTE]Right back at you, SPOOMy new favorite shirt was waiting for me when I got home today.AHS
Going off-topic here.... but does anyone know about Soviet Union era cameras? Picked this up because... well... because it's kind of cool. No idea if it works. AHS
Here are the vintage EG Dovers I found yesterday ... after a quick clean-up, polish, and a night in trees. I was able to determine that they are 8.5 / 9 but can't read the width. But they look narrow. AHS
Damn, I hate to admit it... But maybe I am wrong I had read that this was a no-no, but your post led me to the Hanger Project website. http://www.hangerproject.com/polishing-shell-cordovan I always defer to Kirby on anything shoe care. And he says to use it. AHS
Bad idea. I know some people do use it, but I wouldn't. Mac Method! AHS
Great score! My heart always skips a beat when I see Aldens on a thrift store rack.Found these this morning on the way in to work. Vintage EG pebble grain Dovers for Bullock & Jones. Could use a little TLC, but very clean inside and soles in relatively good shape. After the kid goes to sleep I can saphir reno (is that a verb?) and polish them.Having trouble making out the sizing but looks like they are 9 B or Ds.AHS
Let go of any regrets. You did just fine to pck up the best pair and leave the rest.Shoes that large and narrow are hard to flip, even on eBay. Any buyer who didn't know that they were narrow would then write you back asking if they could return them. It just isn't worth the hassle.AHS
Listed as 10.5 but they are at least a 1/2 size bigger. Decent shape but could use some TLC. PM me with any questions. Thanks, AHS
Listed as 10.5 but they are at least a 1/2 size bigger. Decent shape but could use some TLC. PM me with any questions. Thanks, AHS
New Hickey-Freeman for Neiman Marcus suit. Pants were never even hemmed. Also, a minty tie attache. Brand is maybe "St Thomas"? Any help IDing it would be appreciated. Still can't figure out why my photos sometimes display upside down AHS