or Connect

Posts by AHS

Here are some slightly better photos of the kitons I found on Sunday. Sorry - all N/A. AHS
Completely struck out today... But at least I have a new avatar to remind me of the good times. AHS
I can't believe the thrift run I'm on ... This makes a total of 5 kitons in one week. Each under $10. Better photos later... AHS
Two staple BBBF suits - size 4. AHS
This afternoon was a bit of a letdown after finding Brionis and Kitons earlier in the week. Four J Crew Ludlow suits But these made the trip outside worthwhile: recent dark grey LV loafers. Cost me $65 -- but I wasn't going to leave them behind. Sorry, all N/A. AHS
My good luck this week continues... AHS
http://www.kentwang.com/ties/tie-clip-silver.html Purchased it directly from KW about a year or so ago and just don't really wear it anymore. Could use a polishing. $25 includes shipping CONUS. AHS
Here are some quick photos from last night's run. Wasn't familiar with Schiatti... But it is 100% cashmere and Made in Italy. Sorry. All N/A. AHS
Thanks. Feeling very fortunate and grateful at this moment.I also found a cashmere w/ leather trim jacket by schiatti. (Must have been the same donor.) I'd never heard of schiatti before but it seems to sell for a lot of $$ to someone. Will post pics tomorrow, as well.AHS