or Connect

Posts by AHS

Classic Blundstone Boots. Found these today at my local thrift. Looks like they were worn a few times and then donated. Marked size 11 on the sole (I believe this is a US 12?). Price includes shipping CONUS. Thanks, AHS
Just found a pair of classic Blundstone boots (black with brown stitching and elastic insets) in size 11. Really good condition. Looks like someone wore them a couple times and then donated them. Let me know if you are interested. I am always looking for ties (2-3/4", 3", or 3-1/4") or can sell cheap. I can email photos. AHS
Received the grenadine purple tie, couple pocket squares, and a rugby over the weekend. Had to return the rugby (fit wasn't right for me) but LOVE the tie and pocket squares. Also, FWIW, the customer service has been great: fast shipping, immediate repsonses to my questions, etc.... Will be ordering again soon. AHS
Vintage Nunn Bush longwings. US 11 B. Very good used condition. Leather still very warm and rich. Clean inside. $49 includes priority mail shipping in CONUS. PM re international shipping. Let me know if you have any questions. These longwings are real tanks. I promise you will be pleased with them. Especially at this price. AHS
You might do better with your posting / questions on Ask Andy. There are some guys there who know a lot about classic and vintage American shoes. AHS
When, when, when is the near future?AHS
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330823041463?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 See link above for photos, etc.... $109 OBO (for all four shirts shipped priority mail) for SF members if you send me a PM here. Thanks, AHS
Anyone know how often Jamison replenishes his stock of suits and sportcoats? I was hoping to order a 38r suit, but his inventory seems to sell out quickly. AHS
Used -- but very wearable -- condition. Ties have been in my regular rotation for a while. (But I have too many ties so there is still plenty of life and wear left in these.) Please note the keeper on the blue / white striped tie is coming undone and needs to be sewn. I will ship securely and quickly. Payment must be received within 72 hours of auction end. Thanks for looking. Send me a note if you have any questions. $49 (includes first-class shipping) for all three...
Color is a beautiful greenish-blue. Very good, used condition. Listed size is 12. A full size too big for my 11B feet. With apologies to SF member AlterEgo for plagiarizing what he wrote about a similar pair he sold on this site, "If you're not familair with Stefanobi, they are a part of the LVMH group. They are a high-end maker who makes private label shoes for Domenico Vacca and also makes RTW Berluti, Borrelli and some Louis Vuitton shoes." Asking $249, includes...