or Connect

Posts by AHS

Seller name is allaboutshoes. Take a look at his thread and I believe you PM for a price. I won't speak for the others -- but I had two good purchases from him, including a pair of walnut strands. AHS
Hi, I am looking to buy used good or great condition EGs in UK 10.5 / US 11 D (slightly narrow). Let me know if you are planning a spring cleaning! Price always negotiable depending on model and condition. Thanks, AHS
Anyone want to share their wisdom?
You may want to note -- for the future -- that AE strands are built on their 5 last which is a bit narrower than their other lasts. If you wore them only once you should be able to sell them here or on eBay for about $150. Use that $$ to buy a pair that fits your feet. There is a seller on styleforum that sells new strands and other AE models for, I think, about $230. Do a search and you will find him. AHS
Boots are in good condition. Please see photos. Returns are accepted for any reason, but it will save us both some trouble if you have a good understanding if these would fit you. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs between the two of us. Thanks for your interest. Please send me a note if you have any questions. Price includes shipping priority mail CONUS. AHS 5/29 - Price drop to $369 6/5 - Final drop $299!
Bought them on eBay and wondering who made them for BB. Unfortunately, the heel has been replaced and it is hard to read the handwriting which is as follows in four lines: 10-1/2 D 4176 (or 417b) 5-310 184 I am hoping the final number indicates a "184" last. EG has a 184 last Not even sure where (USA / UK?) or when they were made. Your thoughts are appreciated! AHS
Shoes are in good condition although has some "wrinkling" on both shoes. Returns are accepted for any reason, but it will save us both some trouble if you have a good understanding if these would fit you. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs between the two of us. Thanks for your interest. Please send me a note if you have any questions. Price includes shipping priority mail CONUS. AHS SOLD. Thanks.
In a perfect world: (1) these would fit me and (2) I would have somewhere to wear them. AHS
Benchmade in the UK by Crockett & Jones for Lefcourt of New York. Please take a look at the photos. These are great shoes that have been well kept for: shoe trees, regular brushings, etc... Some light marks / scuffs on shoes and wear on heels. I am thinning out my shoe rotation so have decided to sell these. Shoe trees available for an additional $5. I am also selling a pair of AE Black Shell Cordovan Shoes in 11 B. Certainly willing to negotiate price if you want...
Congratulations! Beautiful shoes.AHS