or Connect

Posts by AHS

Nothing epic, but two fun finds: Polo Made in Italy Kiltie Loafers. 9 D. Need a quick shine, but otherwise in great condition. Alan Paine Made in England Navy / White Cotton Sweater. 44 AHS
Oops.. Sorry edited above. But the trees are still pretty nice.
DC Lewis Shell Wholecuts - US size 11. Rare prototype. Made when DC Lewis shoes were called "Distinctive Footwear". I traded for these with another SF member earlier last year. But I recently purchased a pair of Edward Green wholecuts, so these are off to a new home. Tagged UK size 10. Approx size US 11 but a narrow last. Probably best for a B or C width. Color closer to whiskey than cordovan # 8. Good used condition. Shell has "waves" but always kept in trees and...
The shoes are beautiful, but I found them just a bit too big for my narrow feet.Anyway, they have already been claimed and tomorrow will be on their way to a new home.AHS
I hope this isn't bad form to mention here.... But in the classifieds I am selling a great pair of Porters with lasted trees. Used, but very good condition. AHS
Beautiful shoes in very good condition... and a real SF favorite. For additional info, you can refer to the DC Lewis thread or the Kent Wang website. This is a great shoe at a great price. The Porter features a fiddleback waist, excellent leather, and a really beautiful patina. Unfortunately, they are just a bit too wide for my 11 B feet! Pricing includes shipping in the CONUS, lasted trees, and a pair of shoebags. Please PM me with questions. Thanks for looking. AHS
Especially with narrow or medium widths. Vintage fine, but must be in wearable condition. Willing to work with you to determine a fair price. AHS
Great condition. See photos. Made in EU. $89 plus shipping: $15 CONUS, $45 International. AHS
Oliver Spencer overcoat. Size 40. Medium weight and in perfect condition. Brown. Working Cuffs. Made in EU Must admit that I wasn't familiar with Oliver Spencer. Probably going up on the Streetwear Denim B&S thread. AHS
I have narrow feet: 11 B. Over the years I have worn shoes that offer narrow widths and models with narrow lasts. But there have been shoes (like some narrow Meermin double monks I purchased over the summer) that still don't fit right. My heels come up in them and I worry that I am getting too much creasing across the top. Any ideas? I've tried liners but never liked them. Heavier socks? Tongue pads? AHS