or Connect

Posts by AHS

Today I received the LM double monks in dark brown on their narrow New Rey last. Ordered about a month ago.. Took about three weeks for them to ship out... And from Spain to San Francisco in about five days. While I was a little disappointed that there was a three-week delay in sending them out, their Customer Service was really great. (And I am very happy to report that there was no customs upcharge.) I am pleased with the shoes. Color seems a darker brown than the...
Was on the Hanger Project website over the weekend and saw that Kirby offers free shippping on $50+ orders. Gave me the perfect excuse to order yet another jar of saphir renovateur and some other things (including a few pairs of the colored laces.)Love the site... and Kirby's passion.AHS
I don't believe so. Not unless you go MTO... But I would recommend writing Jose with questions. He was very helpful.AHS
Just ordered a pair of the double monks in dark brown on their narrow New Rey last. Will post photos when they arrive. I do want to call out, however, their wonderful customer service. José and I have just finished a flurry of emails to each other as I had a few questions. And it is almost one in the morning in Spain! AHS
Beautiful... but they are not listed on their online store. MTO?Also, what do you think about sizing on the New Rey last as I do have a narrow foot. I am a US 11 B so do I order a 10 or 10.5?
Just called them. Kirby picked up, answered all my questions, offered some good advice, and took my order. Solid guy. AHS
It would be great to get an update on all current and upcoming models. And new photos please! You have a lot of people on this forum who want more, more, more of your shoes.AHS
Walnut strands are gone.... Black shell Macneils only $99 shipped!
And now for something a little bit different. Black... on the 888 last. AHS
Older pair of BB captoe shoes. US 10.5 D. Decent condition for their age. Very good price considering that they were most likely made by Church's or Cheney or one of the UK shoemakers. (Size and model # written by hand inside shoes.) Please take a look at the photos and send me a note if you have any questions. Price includes shipping priority mail CONUS. Returns are accepted for any reason, but buyer is responsible for all shipping costs between the two of us. Generic...