or Connect

Posts by AHS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330823041463?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 See link above for photos, etc.... $109 OBO (for all four shirts shipped priority mail) for SF members if you send me a PM here. Thanks, AHS
Anyone know how often Jamison replenishes his stock of suits and sportcoats? I was hoping to order a 38r suit, but his inventory seems to sell out quickly. AHS
Used -- but very wearable -- condition. Ties have been in my regular rotation for a while. (But I have too many ties so there is still plenty of life and wear left in these.) Please note the keeper on the blue / white striped tie is coming undone and needs to be sewn. I will ship securely and quickly. Payment must be received within 72 hours of auction end. Thanks for looking. Send me a note if you have any questions. $49 (includes first-class shipping) for all three...
Color is a beautiful greenish-blue. Very good, used condition. Listed size is 12. A full size too big for my 11B feet. With apologies to SF member AlterEgo for plagiarizing what he wrote about a similar pair he sold on this site, "If you're not familair with Stefanobi, they are a part of the LVMH group. They are a high-end maker who makes private label shoes for Domenico Vacca and also makes RTW Berluti, Borrelli and some Louis Vuitton shoes." Asking $249, includes...
Slightly better photos of the Stefanobis I picked up Saturday morning. Color is a greenish-blue. Size US12. I plan to put them up on the B/S thread (and maybe eBay) at a reasonable price. Let me know if there is any interest here before I do. AHS
I sort of quit thrifting a few months ago, but stopped by today at the place where I found the size 12 John Lobbs and Bontonis in the spring. Same guy must have donated these Stefanobis. Will need to post better photos later. Really nice condition. Color is a beautiful greenish blue. AHS
I have three pairs of vintage Florsheims (11 B) that I have decided to sell as I am cutting down my shoe collection. They are: Black Captoe Boots Black Captoe Oxfords Dark Brown Longwings They are great shoes in good, used condition. But I just don't wear them anymore.... Hoping to find someone who would appreciate them and we can arrange a very, very affordable price. Let me know. I can post or send photos. AHS
Very odd.... I had a brief email exchange with Jamison this last weekend. I ordered two ties and received them a few days later. Perfect customer service.As an aside, the ties are fantastic. Will be ordering again soon.AHS
Good used condition. 10.5 / 11 D. I found these to be slightly narrow and might be best for a US 11 B or C. Vintage Brooks Brothers shoe trees not included but are available for an additional $15. I will ship securely and quickly via priority mail in the US only. Thanks for looking. Send me a note if you have any questions. AHS
I have this exact pair. Suede is beautiful and I love them. AHS