or Connect

Posts by AHS

Just ordered a Drakes: navy with white circles.Nice way to end my evening.AHS
Two nice finds today during a quick run. Alden shells in 9D for "the Wright Shop". Some discolorations and in need of TLC. But some Alden fanatic will lovingly restore them. and a Vanson black leather motorcycle jacket size 44.Great condition, complete with lining. AHS
I recently picked up a couple Billy Reid sportcoats and wondering what you all thought of his tailored clothing, ties, dress shirts, etc... I know he has his followers on the streetwear and denim section. AHS
Three Ties for Sale. All are used, but in good very wearable condition. (I am simply doing some closet cleaning.) Price includes CONUS first-class shipping. Brioni. Dark white (almost Tan?) with Orange and Brown Stripes. 3-1/2". $19 Drakes. Black Silk Knit. 2-1/2". SOLD Turnbull & Asser. Light Green with Blue Diamonds and a yellowish textured stitch. $10 Take two remaining ties for $25 Thanks for looking. AHS
I am 5' 10" and about 155 lbs. I wear a 38 jacket and have a 32/33 waist. I ordered the medium but found it a bit too tight across the waist and in the lower arms. I considered keeping it, but then decided KW has too many ties and other things that I want. So I return it.AHS
Classic Blundstone Boots. Found these today at my local thrift. Looks like they were worn a few times and then donated. Marked size 11 on the sole (I believe this is a US 12?). Price includes shipping CONUS. Thanks, AHS
Just found a pair of classic Blundstone boots (black with brown stitching and elastic insets) in size 11. Really good condition. Looks like someone wore them a couple times and then donated them. Let me know if you are interested. I am always looking for ties (2-3/4", 3", or 3-1/4") or can sell cheap. I can email photos. AHS
Received the grenadine purple tie, couple pocket squares, and a rugby over the weekend. Had to return the rugby (fit wasn't right for me) but LOVE the tie and pocket squares. Also, FWIW, the customer service has been great: fast shipping, immediate repsonses to my questions, etc.... Will be ordering again soon. AHS
Vintage Nunn Bush longwings. US 11 B. Very good used condition. Leather still very warm and rich. Clean inside. $49 includes priority mail shipping in CONUS. PM re international shipping. Let me know if you have any questions. These longwings are real tanks. I promise you will be pleased with them. Especially at this price. AHS
You might do better with your posting / questions on Ask Andy. There are some guys there who know a lot about classic and vintage American shoes. AHS