or Connect

Posts by AHS

^ Perfect. And digging the socks, as well! AHS
These are great! I've become obsessed lately with vintage shell shoes. Amazing patinas can develop over 30+ years.AHS
Vintage Florsheims. AHS
+ 1 on the rain last. My eyes and heart tell me that they are beautiful. My feet? Not so much...AHS
Interesting ... and very helpful. So your BB peal shoes on the 325 last are actually a 1/2 size smaller than your Marlows?
Sold. Thanks.
Beautiful, beautiful shoes.May I ask how you found the sizing? Did you go with your brannock size? I read somewhere on SF that it was suggested to go down 1/2 a size.I'm very interested in picking up a pair even through I have the C&J RL Marlow. AHS
These are just so awesome. I keep hoping a pair in size 10 will show up on the B&S thread or ebay.AHS
Nice pair of ALDEN Perforated Captoe Shell Cordovan Boots Grant Last Color #8 Shell Crodovan US 10.5 C I took some outside shots (with my awful iphone camera) to try and capture the color in natural light. PM me with any questions. Price includes shipping and I am open to offers. I plan to list these on ebay (at a higher price) but would prefer to sell them to a SF brother. Thanks,