or Connect

Posts by AHS

Help! Are these older Aldens? I don't recognize the boots but the lettering seems right to me Thanks, AHS
Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Cards -- $300 value for $250 Hi. I used Amex points to accumulate $300 in Saks Gift Cards: 2 x $100 and 2 x $50. (I was going to buy some Edward Greens but then changed my mind.) $250 includes priority mail envelope. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. AHS
Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Cards -- $300 value for $250 Hi. I used Amex points to accumulate $300 in Saks Gift Cards: 2 x $100 and 2 x $50. (I was going to buy some Edward Greens but then changed my mind.) $250 includes priority mail envelope. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. AHS
Harrods Black Leather Jacket. I usually never pick up leather jackets, but this one seemed really nice. Photo is crap, but leather is soft and beautiful. German language tags. Size 52 European. AHS
Quick question. Do you all ever pick up Boss sportcoats and / or shirts for yourself or flipping? If so, are some of the Boss lines more desirable? I run across Boss frequently, but always pass.... It sort of fails my test of not thrifting something I wouldn't wear myself. AHS
Àny knowledge on the matter would be appreciated. They are made in the UK and I found an earlier SF thread that mentioned both Grenson and G&G as the makers of PC shoes. AHS
Spoo is the best. He's a stand-up guy with a great business. I'm celebrating the anniversary this week by both consigning items and bidding on some other luxeswap listings. AHS
Here is the posting on ebay with some additional info. http://www.ebay.com/itm/231016493195?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Marked as US 10.5 but they are a bit tight on me. Probably better for a US 10. $169 OBO for SF members. Shipping is an additional $17.95 CONUS / $59.85 international. PM me with questions. Thanks, AHS
Hi all, I purchased these last week on ebay.. They arrived this afternoon... but are just a shade too small for me. Fit seems TTS as I usually wear a 10.5 or narrow 11. Some wear, but obviously in good shape. Nicer than my iPhone photos show. Please add $14 shipping CONUS, $50 Europe, or $55 Asia. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking. AHS
[/QUOTE]][/QUOTE]Right back at you, SPOOMy new favorite shirt was waiting for me when I got home today.AHS