or Connect

Posts by AHS

Thanks. I thought that they might be Aldens because of the font. Anyone have experience iDing older Alden models?
Help needed... Are these Aldens? Found these while thrifting. I don't recognize the model but the lettering looks similar to me. Thanks, AHS
Are these old Aldens or Nettletons? The writing / lettering looks like a maybe? No other clear markings inside the boots. I also posted on the ID label / nail pattern thread. Thanks, AHS
Help! Are these older Aldens? I don't recognize the boots but the lettering seems right to me Thanks, AHS
Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Cards -- $300 value for $250 Hi. I used Amex points to accumulate $300 in Saks Gift Cards: 2 x $100 and 2 x $50. (I was going to buy some Edward Greens but then changed my mind.) $250 includes priority mail envelope. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. AHS
Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Cards -- $300 value for $250 Hi. I used Amex points to accumulate $300 in Saks Gift Cards: 2 x $100 and 2 x $50. (I was going to buy some Edward Greens but then changed my mind.) $250 includes priority mail envelope. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. AHS
Harrods Black Leather Jacket. I usually never pick up leather jackets, but this one seemed really nice. Photo is crap, but leather is soft and beautiful. German language tags. Size 52 European. AHS
Quick question. Do you all ever pick up Boss sportcoats and / or shirts for yourself or flipping? If so, are some of the Boss lines more desirable? I run across Boss frequently, but always pass.... It sort of fails my test of not thrifting something I wouldn't wear myself. AHS
Àny knowledge on the matter would be appreciated. They are made in the UK and I found an earlier SF thread that mentioned both Grenson and G&G as the makers of PC shoes. AHS
Spoo is the best. He's a stand-up guy with a great business. I'm celebrating the anniversary this week by both consigning items and bidding on some other luxeswap listings. AHS