or Connect

Posts by AHS

Yes? (At least it's HANDMADE.) AHS
eBay. There's no shortage of listings in popular sizes. The harder part, of course, is finding pairs in very good + condition.About two months ago, I made a decision to start to sell off my other shoes and wear (almost exclusively) vintage Florsheims. (Spam alert -- I still have a pair of EGs and black calf Marlows for sale ) On one hand, it was a practical decision as I personally get a better fit and much more comfort from these older Florsheims than I have experienced...
More vintage Florsheims. These are black shell longwings: AHS
Spend time after work ends with my wife and 7-year old son? -- or -- Go thrifting? Unfortunately... this is not a hard decision.
Wow. That's a beautiful thing right there.AHS
Yes...Someone on SF said it a while ago so please excuse the paraphrase.. "My favorite shoes? The ones that actually fit me and are comfortable."
Indeed... I can't measure (or get back) the time and $$ lost hoping that shoes would fit me according to some magic formula I could find here on SF.AHS
While we are on the topic of vintage Florsheims... these are from 1984. Shell can last forever if you take care of it. AHS
Good condition. More info and photos here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/231971820463?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 · Size 42 R · Mid-dark green (about a shade darker than my iPhone photos of the full-length sportcoat) · Check Wool Tweed · 3/2 Roll · Double vents Shipping via priority mail with tracking is $14.05. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions. AHS