or Connect

Posts by AHS

Looks familiar.... but I can't place it. Thanks in advance. AHS
??? Thanks, AHS
Any other testimonials out there? Their website was never updated. Other bespoke options in San Francisco? AHS
Goddamn, I love styleforumI guess me and my boots will be heading over to the ***official E. T. Wright Arch Preserver thread***.AHS
Thanks. I thought that they might be Aldens because of the font. Anyone have experience iDing older Alden models?
Help needed... Are these Aldens? Found these while thrifting. I don't recognize the model but the lettering looks similar to me. Thanks, AHS
Are these old Aldens or Nettletons? The writing / lettering looks like a maybe? No other clear markings inside the boots. I also posted on the ID label / nail pattern thread. Thanks, AHS
Help! Are these older Aldens? I don't recognize the boots but the lettering seems right to me Thanks, AHS
Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Cards -- $300 value for $250 Hi. I used Amex points to accumulate $300 in Saks Gift Cards: 2 x $100 and 2 x $50. (I was going to buy some Edward Greens but then changed my mind.) $250 includes priority mail envelope. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. AHS
Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Cards -- $300 value for $250 Hi. I used Amex points to accumulate $300 in Saks Gift Cards: 2 x $100 and 2 x $50. (I was going to buy some Edward Greens but then changed my mind.) $250 includes priority mail envelope. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. AHS