Posts by AHS

Quick thrift run in Marin. Some fodder... but two highlights: Ancient Zegna, but still pretty awesome. Brioni AHS
Nail pattern throws me off, but I I would assume Crockett & Jones based on the lettering.AHS
So my wife sends me out this morning to go find western wear for a cowboy costume party we're attending soon. Not a problem as San Francisco has several great vintage clothing stores. I'm looking for a suede jacket to wear when I find this among all the 50s / 60s / 70s offerings. Just incredibly soft and beautiful. Not bad for $55. AHS
1959? If so, it has lived a hard 58 years. AHS
Was able to make a quick thrift run this morning. Brioni suit C&J for Polo Marlow shell loafers. A great pair of shoes that someone treated like shit. In need of a good home. AHS
I generally don't like consignment stores. After so many years of thrifting, I take offense at reasonable prices for used shoes and clothing. But I was thrilled to pick these up for $153: John Lobb Tudor Chelsea boots in my size. (And they are incredibly comfortable.) AHS
No complaints about this weekend's finds. Sorry, all N/A. BB made in Italy Fitzgerald Vintage Abercrombie & Fitch madras HF. Sometimes is a pass for me, but this is a nice pattern. EZ tux EZ sportcoat. Sorry for the crappy photos, but one of the nicer ones I've ever found. The inner tag was removed, but isn't this a recent label? Brioni. Couple spots, but still.... AHS
Slightly better photos of yesterday's finds. After cleaning it up, I'm convinced the Bottega Veneta is legit. Keeping it anyway, as it fits beautifully. Burberry Prorsum And something for the trads: 3/2 roll J Press Harris tweed AHS
Right after I posted the photos I found this equally suspect Burberry London on the same rack that had just rolled out. And also a Robert Graham shirt... so maybe?Left the RG shirt, but kopped the dubious BV and BL.AHS