or Connect

Posts by AHS

Interesting ... and very helpful. So your BB peal shoes on the 325 last are actually a 1/2 size smaller than your Marlows?
Sold pending payment. Thanks.
Beautiful, beautiful shoes.May I ask how you found the sizing? Did you go with your brannock size? I read somewhere on SF that it was suggested to go down 1/2 a size.I'm very interested in picking up a pair even through I have the C&J RL Marlow. AHS
These are just so awesome. I keep hoping a pair in size 10 will show up on the B&S thread or ebay.AHS
Nice pair of ALDEN Perforated Captoe Shell Cordovan Boots Grant Last Color #8 Shell Crodovan US 10.5 C I took some outside shots (with my awful iphone camera) to try and capture the color in natural light. PM me with any questions. Price includes shipping and I am open to offers. I plan to list these on ebay (at a higher price) but would prefer to sell them to a SF brother. Thanks,
I'm excited to try the burger last. So far I haven't been able to find a good last fit for me with carmina.
Very nice pair of Carmina Saddle (Alden's Whiskey color) Shell Cordovan Shortwings. Model 922 Rain Last UK 9.5 / US 10.5 (approx) I purchased these a while ago from an esteemed member of this forum. This was a unique and rare make-up from Unipair in Seoul. I hate to give them up, but the Rain last just doesn't work well for me. PM me with any questions. Price includes shipping and I am open to offers. I plan to list these on ebay (at a higher price) but would prefer...
Picked up these florsheims on eBay for $40. Looking forward to completing a treatment program for them. AHS
Wearing my black calf Marlows today. Will treat them to a little saphir later in the afternoon. AHS
And this is the Havana Blue Check soft tweed sportcoat from the outlet sale. AHS